“Fantastic”
Review of 1001sentiers

1001sentiers
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy the best of Mountain Biking on French Riviera, with 1001sentiers : MTB Tours & Courses in Maritimes Alps / Nice / French Riviera ! MTB Tours, Holidays, Enduro Trips, Skills workshops, Courses on-mesure, Training, etc... Awesome riding on awesome trails, from Mediterranee to Alps.
Reviewed 11 June 2015

My husband and I traveled from the US and just spent 4 days riding with Greg. The experience was amazing! We did a 3 day mountain to sea ride with two others and than a single day with Greg. The trails were top notch and the views were some of the most beautiful I have seen. Not only was the riding wonderful but Greg was so knowledgable of the area and gave us a history lesson along the way. I highly recommend using Greg as a guide. On a side note, I was definitely the slowest rider of the group and Greg would wait at every intersection and often times hang back with me to make sure I was ok. He also gave me numerous pointers and tips along the way to help improve my skills. The overall experience exceeded my expectations. Overall just wonderful!

All reviews
"van"
"bike"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 4 September 2014

I joined Greg for a Vesubienne Enduro day in August 2014 having been in touch with him on Facebook for some time. He's a great guy, rides very well (much better than me) and most importantly knows the trails in the area extremely well. I had one of the best day's riding I've done in over 25 years of mountain biking. Whether you join one of his organised rides or get him to craft you a custom day out, I'm sure you'll have a fantastic ride in some of the best mountain biking country in the world.

1  Thank MattWenham
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I've made a weekend long biking course, in Sospel, organized Greg Germain from 1001sentiers. It was an Enduro training featuring Nico Vouilloz. Everything was top notch. Had a wonderfull time.

Technically it should be hard to beat. 10x World champion Nico was amazingly backed up by Greg Germain and Laurent Solliet. Bikewise, I've learned more about me, the bike, the trails, and generally riding that I would ever dream of, all in a weekend span.

The spot was unbeatable,easily worth my 400km trip. The atmosphere among all group was fantastic, and the logistics matched all this.

Awesome experience. Will definitely repeat. Thanks a lot.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Greg took me on an amazing ride back in 2013 when I visited the South of France. What I particularly liked was that he adapted the ride to what I was looking for.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I followed one of Greg’s courses (switchbacks for dummies ;-)) in June 2014, and I would strongly recommend it.
- I learnt plenty of things and in a fun way. The coach is patient, and passes his knowledge in an understandable manner. Even somebody like me with a pathetic level managed to make the most of it, which is quite an achievement for the coach ;-)
- Greg (the coach) knows the Cote d’Azur like the back of his hand. He always has an unknown (to us) and fantastic trail up his sleeve to propose.
- Excellent value for money. Service is top notch (e.g brand new van)
Well, as a conclusion, I would add I registered for another outing in August (which is the best evidence of my positive feedback).

1  Thank Mitch M