Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
4,173 results
All reviews serre chevalier chef de village ski school ski instructor oysters ski room off piste a great week cruise ship ski service ski resort english speakers evening entertainment food was amazing food variety great trip great variety
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2020

I have stayed in and visited other Club Meds and loved them. However, we visited Serre Chevalier Club Med for an evening as non residents and it was appalling. It is 65 Euros per person for dinner and drinks, but it is FAR from being worth this. The service at the bar and at the counters in the dining area ranged from indifferent to downright rude. We had 2 separate members of staff be rude to us. No one came near our table, no one took a wine order, no one cleared plates from the table and overall it felt like being in a very downmarket cafeteria. The food was OK, but not as good as the other Club Meds I've been to. Also, the 65 Euro fee allows you to use the pool, but not the sauna, there is an additional charge for this (which also applies to residents). I complained to the reception staff about the total lack of service; they failed to pass this on. I then complained to the duty manager who said she would contact me the following day; she did not. I wrote a detailed letter to the manager, and surprise, surprise, there was no response either. I can't comment on what it is like to stay here, but given our experiences I would not consider booking in here in future. The poor service and lack of responsiveness to complaints did not inspire confidence, which is a shame as it's a great place to ski and I'd previously been considering booking this hotel for next season.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 12 March 2020

It is a bit hard for us to stay in Club Med SerreChevalier as we are non French speaker but we got great helps fm the team in the venue, again special thanks to Theo (in the Kid's team) who is a very good English speaker and also Mandarin, he has been taken very good care of my son and whatever questions I asked him, he is patiently to answer and tell me the venue's information.
One unpleasant thing about the venue is I went to spa Payot and they sold me a product which resulted rashes on my neck and I asked them if I can change another product but they said no!

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with Club Med
ClubMed, Ego - Community Manager at Club Med Serre-Chevalier - French Alps, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2020

Hello Voyager63290526207,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us during your stay !

Your satisfaction is our priority and we do our best to offer each G.M. a level of service that meets its expectations. I will forward your personalized feedback to Théo

We look forward to seeing you soon in Serre Chevalier or in one of our many villages around the world.

As well as the entire Club Med Serre Chevalier team ✨

Reviewed 10 March 2020

We have been at this place recently for one week and it was so peaceful. The ski was great, we got the chance to have very fresh snow and great sunny days. Besides that the village is very cozy and pretty. We cannot feel we are in a 3 trident club med because the service is great. Aurore, chef of the village makes you feel home.Very attentive and present all the time. We want to thank all the team GO but specially Ulysse who treated us very well and created a great ambiance. He was very professional and talented. We have to thank Axel, the choreographer, for his very good service, doing his best on the stage and preparing with creativity his next shows.
We will definitely come back!

David Vandenplas - Claudia Cervantes

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ClubMed, Ego - Community Manager at Club Med Serre-Chevalier - French Alps, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Hello Claf M,

What a pleasure to read your comment ! Thank you very much for your feedback. We are very happy that you had an excellent stay with us, thanks to all our GO/GE team.

We strive to provide the best service to our Gm's so that they keep good memories of their stay with us.

I will not fail to inform Axel, Ulysse and all the GO's of your super comeback which touches us enormously.

See you soon at Club Med Serre Chevalier or in one of the Club Med villages around the world

Reviewed 6 March 2020

This club med houses more than 1000 people. At times it felt like I would imagine a cruise ship would feel. That being said, the food, wine and childcare were excellent. Signing up for private ski lessons was challenging because the desk was only open one and a half hours a day. There were always long lines.
The rooms were nice. I flew into Milan and my 3 hour ride to the resort was free because I booked through club med.

Room tip: The hotel is always noisy because there are lots of kids.
Date of stay: February 2020
ClubMed, Ego - Community Manager at Club Med Serre-Chevalier - French Alps, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Hello 921marke,

We are happy to read that your stay with us went perfectly. Thank you for your compliments on our various services which go to great lengths in order to offer you a quality of service that meets your expectations.

We strive to give the best of ourselves in order to offer the best services to our GM’s.

See you soon,

Karl - eGO ✨

Reviewed 4 March 2020

The resort and it's services exceeded our expectations - especially the Baby Club and it's GM's. Our 10 month old son got sick during our stay (probably from the airport and no fault of the resort) and we were so happy to find out about the doctor we could see at the resort (free of charge). The doctor and her nurse were so helpful and friendly! We saw them nearly every evening and they even came up to us at dinner a few times to ask how our son was doing. The care shown went beyond what was expected from them!! Our son loved the Baby Club and happily went to the caretakers each morning. The environment was perfect for his age.
Thank you!

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with Club Med
ClubMed, Ego - Community Manager at Club Med Serre-Chevalier - French Alps, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

Hello droberts989,

We are happy to read that your stay with us went perfectly. Delighted to read that the nurse and the doctor took care of your child, I will inform them of your return !

The whole team strives to deliver the best service to our GMs so that they keep fond memories of their stay with us at Serre Chevalier.