Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
4,173 results
All reviews serre chevalier chef de village ski school ski instructor oysters ski room off piste a great week cruise ship ski service ski resort english speakers evening entertainment food was amazing food variety great trip great variety
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2020

We have been at this place recently for one week and it was so peaceful. The ski was great, we got the chance to have very fresh snow and great sunny days. Besides that the village is very cozy and pretty. We cannot feel we are in a 3 trident club med because the service is great. Aurore, chef of the village makes you feel home.Very attentive and present all the time. We want to thank all the team GO but specially Ulysse who treated us very well and created a great ambiance. He was very professional and talented. We have to thank Axel, the choreographer, for his very good service, doing his best on the stage and preparing with creativity his next shows.
We will definitely come back!

David Vandenplas - Claudia Cervantes

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ClubMed, Ego - Community Manager at Club Med Serre-Chevalier - French Alps, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Hello Claf M,

What a pleasure to read your comment ! Thank you very much for your feedback. We are very happy that you had an excellent stay with us, thanks to all our GO/GE team.

We strive to provide the best service to our Gm's so that they keep good memories of their stay with us.

I will not fail to inform Axel, Ulysse and all the GO's of your super comeback which touches us enormously.

See you soon at Club Med Serre Chevalier or in one of the Club Med villages around the world

Reviewed 6 March 2020

This club med houses more than 1000 people. At times it felt like I would imagine a cruise ship would feel. That being said, the food, wine and childcare were excellent. Signing up for private ski lessons was challenging because the desk was only open one and a half hours a day. There were always long lines.
The rooms were nice. I flew into Milan and my 3 hour ride to the resort was free because I booked through club med.

Room tip: The hotel is always noisy because there are lots of kids.
Date of stay: February 2020
ClubMed, Ego - Community Manager at Club Med Serre-Chevalier - French Alps, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Hello 921marke,

We are happy to read that your stay with us went perfectly. Thank you for your compliments on our various services which go to great lengths in order to offer you a quality of service that meets your expectations.

We strive to give the best of ourselves in order to offer the best services to our GM’s.

See you soon,

Karl - eGO ✨

Reviewed 4 March 2020

The resort and it's services exceeded our expectations - especially the Baby Club and it's GM's. Our 10 month old son got sick during our stay (probably from the airport and no fault of the resort) and we were so happy to find out about the doctor we could see at the resort (free of charge). The doctor and her nurse were so helpful and friendly! We saw them nearly every evening and they even came up to us at dinner a few times to ask how our son was doing. The care shown went beyond what was expected from them!! Our son loved the Baby Club and happily went to the caretakers each morning. The environment was perfect for his age.
Thank you!

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with Club Med
ClubMed, Ego - Community Manager at Club Med Serre-Chevalier - French Alps, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

Hello droberts989,

We are happy to read that your stay with us went perfectly. Delighted to read that the nurse and the doctor took care of your child, I will inform them of your return !

The whole team strives to deliver the best service to our GMs so that they keep fond memories of their stay with us at Serre Chevalier.

Reviewed 29 February 2020

It was the first time we stayed at a club med resort. I was apprehensive as not generally that keen on being surrounded by so many people.
I was a little overwhelmed at the first dinner. There was a lot of food on offer! After a glass of a nice red, my nerves calmed down a bit and I started to embrace the club med way.
The food was amazing. They catered well for vegetarians and vegans. I loved the club med way of looking after the children and getting them on and off the slopes so the adults can enjoy their skiing. My daughter who is nearly 10 really enjoyed the week at club med serre-chevalier. We were joined for dinner most nights by Theo and Sammy (both from
Kids club). Loved their energy and enthusiasm. Theo went the extra step to ensure that my daughter was well settled, the children enjoyed many conversations with Theo both in English and in French. A great asset to the club as he is bilingual and I understand he is fluent in Mandarin too.
Great experience ....
We would be keen to return very soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family
ClubMed, Ego - Community Manager at Club Med Serre-Chevalier - French Alps, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2020

Hello minalraja,

We are happy to read that your stay with us went perfectly.

We will not fail to share all your compliments with our entire superb G.O team and more particularly Sammy and Théo.

We strive to deliver the best service to our GMs so that they keep fond memories of their stay with us.

Reviewed 28 February 2020

This is the 4th Club Med ski resort we've been too. I'm a non skier, and for me the hotel provided plenty of activities, including Pialtes and swimming, There's plenty of gym equipment, and if I'd realised this I would have brought more gym clothes!

As with all Club Meds the restaurant is a bit sprawling, and you can end up wondering around looking for what you want, but it was pleasing to see this year that there was a good choice for vegetarians. Gluten free options were also provided on request.

The only downside was that we went in the French holiday and so the timings of the ski groups was changed to one session per day, a very long morning, staying out until 2pm. Our group would have preferred the more traditional two sessions, and most went out in the afternoon anyway.

All in all a great hotel, though we may not be back as the competent skiers felt that they had covered most of the area, and as a non skier I missed the walking trails that I've been able to use in other resorts.

Room tip: Much bigger rooms than other ski hotels
Date of stay: February 2020
ClubMed, Ego - Community Manager at Club Med Serre-Chevalier - French Alps, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2020

Hello kidsandcases,

First of all, thank you for sharing your experience with us during your stay !

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us at Serre Chevalier. It was a real pleasure to welcome you. Indeed, we strive to deliver the best service to our GMs so that they keep good memories of their stay with us.

Hope to see you again soon at Club Med Serre Chevalier or in another Club Med Village !

See you soon,