“Always pleasant staff and fun meal”
Review of Les Frangins

Les Frangins
Ranked #36 of 92 Restaurants in Saint-Omer
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

This is the second visit to eat at this hotel restaurant and once again we had the hot stone steak which is always fun and allows you to cook the steak as you want.
Steak was well marbled and tender. Fries were more McCain than usual frites.
Wine was good and the price reasonable.
The waitress was friendly and efficient and spoke good English.
Always a nice place for lunch

Reviewed 5 April 2016

Very good menu, lots of choice including child's menu if required, friendly helpful staff, snacks also available in bar area if required.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

We thought we would try the restaurant in the hotel. It is very cozy and good service. We both went for the fish, Cheryl had Salmon and I had the cod. The Salmon was fantastic, I found my cod really fresh and well cooked but the sauce it came in was bland, but I would have liked to have tried the Pierrade which was meat you cooked on a hot stone.

Reviewed 23 November 2015

We travelled to Saint Omer by coach at the end of October as part of our annual wine trip to France. This year we were visiting Agincourt to join in the 600th anniversary of the Battle during the 100 year war with France. We selected Hotel Les Fringing as a good base. What a wonderful choice. This is a family run hotel and the owners and management could not have been more friendly, Helpful and professional. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, it made the whole trip a wonderful experience. There is also a wonderful English style bar which enabled us to relax and enjoy some late evenings. Well done Hotel Frangins.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

Has a good location right in the middle of town, the terrace is a good place to watch the world go by whilst enjoying a drink. Interior is nicely decorated and furnished, one room is the bar and the other the restaurant. At 8pm on a Monday there was no where else to eat as they were all shut, and there are plenty of eateries about. The menu had 2 set price menus but nearly everything had a star next to it with a supplement to pay. My steak was extra €2. Not a great deal of choices. I ordered a half pichet of wine and was charged more than was listed. This restaurant shuts at 9pm which I didn't know at the time, and was just about chucked out before I finished desert. Went outside to finish off the wine and they gathered up the chairs and tables. Not good value.

1  Thank GeorgeBell