“Excellent value three course meal”

Restaurant Le Saint Charles
Ranked #5 of 92 Restaurants in Saint-Omer
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Telephone 03 21 88 57 38
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Party of 9 early 50s males well catered for. Everything was perfect. All chose off the three course menu. No one was disappointed.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We were staying in St Omer at the IBIS just down the road and need somewhere for dinner .Happened upon this small restaurant offering traditional cuisine and a 3 course menu for 21 Euros .Excelling choice for each course I had escargot my wife goats cheese brochette,for mains duck and a gingerbread and chocolate confection .All course hot and tasty .The hostess charming and spoke good English. This will become our restaurant of choice when visiting St Omer

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Took a day trip as there was no sunshine in Blighty. This town is easily accessible from Dunkirk by car has has a charming market. We parked easily and found this hide away spot in no time at all. It was quiet and the host was charming and thoughtful. He kept our wine in the fridge until the mains arrived he advised of allergies. I tried to speak French as much as I could, but his English had me beat ‍♂️

Food was very well presented and delicious too. We had the steak and the rack of lamb, both sublime! Deserts were equally stunning. Can’t fault this place for a romantic meal for two. Please don’t take kids! You’ll ruin it for the rest of us ‍♂️

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This wonderful small restaurant is a real gem ! Beautiful ambience, service impeccable and food out of this world ! Will definitely return.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Have tried this cute little place 2x's and both have been very good experiences. The paper, place mat is so cute I got it back to NYC w/o damage & framed it hanging in my kitchen, next to my menu from Maxim's / Paris circa 1980's; not as fancy as Le Cygne but good for a change & good at a lower cost.