US$79
US$62
  • Breakfast included
VP Jardin de Tres Cantos(Tres Cantos)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$61
US$46
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$51/night.

Globales de los Reyes(San Sebastian de los Reyes)
US$63
US$54
  • Restaurant
Praderon Hotel(San Sebastian de los Reyes)
US$74
  • Breakfast included
US$98
US$86
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Ibis Madrid Alcobendas(Alcobendas)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$56
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$60
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

Hostal Tres Cantos(Tres Cantos)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstechnology parknext doorvalue for moneybuffet breakfastfresh airdirect servicesuper marketresidential areacomfortable hotelquostationbusestraindownstairsinternetgymcase
Reviewed 2 December 2017

I had to work at PTM (Madrid technology park), Tres centros for a week. This hotel was a good choice to stay because it is close by restaurant, markets and connectivity to PTM via the shuttle service.

- The room was average size but clean and tidy.
- Staffs are friendly and helpful
- I had to change my room twice because corner rooms don't have good wifi signal.
- The buffet breakfast was a standard same menu for continues 7 days.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 29 September 2017

A comfortable hotel in a residential area and close to railway station and parking lot. Mercadona super store is next door and there are restaurants nearby. Breakfast is same every day. Overall good budget hotel and traveler gets value for money.

Room Tip: Rooms on front side
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Located 20 m away from suburban metro station this hotel is good value for money for the budget travellers. Very clean rooms , fast check in , easily accessible super market make it a good choice for travellers. Breakfast is ok , but very responsive to bring me additional fruits for me when demanded. Definitely recommend for budget traveller.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Hotel Quo Fierro was first stop for our group visiting Spain. Reached in night so just slept but enjoyed our stay for next one a half day. It's quite spacious with many floors like -2 parking -1 restaurant reception small swimming pool zym and spa that was not operational during our stay. Our room was on 2nd floor with one lift we always used stare.case to come down or go up. Used stay for breakfast only that was just ok for a vegetarian. Corn flex bread butter and fresh fruits. At times it is tiresome to select proper tea bag from amongst many flavours. At last you mean up only.room is good with basis necessities nice toiletries. Not a bad experience at all.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed here in July 2015 on a business trip. We would not have selected this hotel, but it was recommended by his company. Based upon previous reviews, I was unsure if the hotel had A/C and was relieved to see that it did (and it worked!). The hotel is close to the train station, a grocery store, and a street food truck. The staff spoke fair English. Breakfast was not included, but consisted mainly of sliced meats.

The room was pretty standard and bigger than what we experienced in Paris. Wifi worked just fine in the room. We encountered two major problems here. First, I was sleeping during the day while jet-lagged and did not pick up the phone when it rang. A little later, a staff member entered the room while I was in the shower in order to turn off the A/C. I thought this was rude and unprofessional. I should be able to run the A/C as long as I am in the room. Second, there were major issues with the plumbing. On the third night, the terrible smell of sewage came from the pipes and made the it unbearable to be in the bathroom. It seems like this hotel is barely holding it together.

I would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business