All reviews technology park next door value for money buffet breakfast direct service super market residential area comfortable hotel quo station centre connection train downstairs internet speed case
Reviewed 29 September 2017

A comfortable hotel in a residential area and close to railway station and parking lot. Mercadona super store is next door and there are restaurants nearby. Breakfast is same every day. Overall good budget hotel and traveler gets value for money.

Room Tip: Rooms on front side
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Located 20 m away from suburban metro station this hotel is good value for money for the budget travellers. Very clean rooms , fast check in , easily accessible super market make it a good choice for travellers. Breakfast is ok , but very responsive to bring me additional fruits for me when demanded. Definitely recommend for budget traveller.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Hotel Quo Fierro was first stop for our group visiting Spain. Reached in night so just slept but enjoyed our stay for next one a half day. It's quite spacious with many floors like -2 parking -1 restaurant reception small swimming pool zym and spa that was not operational during our stay. Our room was on 2nd floor with one lift we always used stare.case to come down or go up. Used stay for breakfast only that was just ok for a vegetarian. Corn flex bread butter and fresh fruits. At times it is tiresome to select proper tea bag from amongst many flavours. At last you mean up only.room is good with basis necessities nice toiletries. Not a bad experience at all.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed here in July 2015 on a business trip. We would not have selected this hotel, but it was recommended by his company. Based upon previous reviews, I was unsure if the hotel had A/C and was relieved to see that it did (and it worked!). The hotel is close to the train station, a grocery store, and a street food truck. The staff spoke fair English. Breakfast was not included, but consisted mainly of sliced meats.

The room was pretty standard and bigger than what we experienced in Paris. Wifi worked just fine in the room. We encountered two major problems here. First, I was sleeping during the day while jet-lagged and did not pick up the phone when it rang. A little later, a staff member entered the room while I was in the shower in order to turn off the A/C. I thought this was rude and unprofessional. I should be able to run the A/C as long as I am in the room. Second, there were major issues with the plumbing. On the third night, the terrible smell of sewage came from the pipes and made the it unbearable to be in the bathroom. It seems like this hotel is barely holding it together.

I would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2017

Every person at the hotel front desk was extremely helpful and kind during my 4 night stay for work. Staff helped me print some documents I needed and provided advice on the area.
The location is phenomenal. Literally right next to the train station. You can get to downtown Madrid in less than 30 minutes door to door. Airport takes slightly longer but still easily accessible.
Location also means some rooms are noisier than others due to train noise - I recommend requesting a room that overlooks the central courtyard to minimize train noise.
The rooms are nice, relatively large and comfortable. Internet was fast with very few hiccups.
The restaurant is okay. Breakfast is served in the restaurant normally but is moved downstairs when the hotel is above a certain % full due to space constraints. Obviously a basement breakfast room is not preferable (and the staff struggles to keep the buffet full when it is downstairs) but what can you do. A great spread regardless of whether it is up or downstairs.
Overall, not luxurious but would make a perfect low-cost option when staying in Madrid for tourism and is a solid business hotel when there for work.

Room Tip: Face the courtyard for less train noise.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business