See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2017

stayed two nights there for business, its located in a residential district, not an ideal place to stay for tourists as its quite far from town but its good for business stay, small room but bed & toilet are clean, staff were friendly.

The only problem is the window at my room, the lock was broken, so i was kind of worry if ppl could climb up from outside, their rooms r fully booked so the manager cannot change the room for me, anyway, he explained the district is very safe so i had to trust him and it was fine!

There's a couple pubs nearby, ppl were very friendly and good value of wine / food ! Also, there's quite a few convenience stores near there

I enjoyed my stay in there !

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
HotelesGlobales, Sales Manager - Hoteles Globales (Madrid) at Globales de los Reyes, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear customer,

Carmen Núñez
Sales Manager - Hoteles Globales (Madrid)

Reviewed 5 June 2017

This is a great business hotel to stay in when you are traveling for work.
The rooms aren't very big but decent size for a single person. The bed is clean and the bathrooms are comfortable.
Breakfast is good, though I missed the eggs.
I wouldn't advise it for holiday trips to Madrid if you want to visit the city. It is perfectly doable with just an hour traveling by Metro but again it is an hour before you are in the center of Madrid, plus 10-15 minutes walk to the metro station.
I would advise the hotel to review their mattresses, they were a little hard and to look at the breakfast choices. I really did miss the gluten-free stuff like eggs and other things than bread. Also perhaps it's time to update the airco-system. the ones in the room could only go on one setting.
But all in all it is a very good hotel for a few nights for work.

Room Tip: Ik vermoed dat de kamers aan het plein rustiger zijn dan de kamers aan de weg zijde
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
HotelesGlobales, Resp. Comercial - Hoteles Globales (Madrid) at Globales de los Reyes, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Dear customer,

Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay in the town! We take great care to make our guests' stay as pleasant as possible, that´s why we appreciate your comments. We use them to improve in order to offer all our guests a stay as pleasant as possible and according to your expectations.

It would be a pleasure for us to receive you again in our hotel.

Carmen Núñez
Sales Manager - Hoteles Globales (Madrid)

Reviewed 30 November 2016

The lovely lady who attended upon Arrival had the good taste of offering a quiet Room away from crowded Patio, for a better rest which is most considerate of her. Not to be forgotten, two days earlier was Alberto who summoned me up with last minute promotions that (because of my personal circumstances) just came for my own peace of mind out of the blue literally. Fortunate enough, everything from my luggage was readily accepted as well.

And throughout formalities, I was also invited to fresh Apples for a treat. Knowledgeable, articulate, ready to solve and -above all- very professional these excelent Staffers had both taken on their own shoulders the heavy load of keep old Customers while acquiring new ones... sadly the "Globales" board of directors seemed to ignore the absolute relevance of this ESSENTIAL role -face to face CRM- at these very dire days for its Corporation, while downplaying the critical importance of considerate attentive and well educated Personnel. Cannot foresee but wreckage ahead. Pity.

On the down side: at Sunday morning (shortly after noon) the young man at Front-desk came upstairs -while Reception was left unattended- banging on my Door, just to make me PUBLICLY aware of the "fine print" contained within the overall Conditions for LATE check-out... utterly unacceptable by any standards, so rude of him!

The deep scar he sported over the skull behind his right ear gave me clear hint of some obvious kind of "mild" cognitive impairment: most irregular, to say the least. Not even the early Nicholson would have played a better "mad janitor" role (The Shining, 1980) to scare the hell out of me. I do wish him well on his future assignments, if any.

Room Tip: Go upstairs, no matter what.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
7  Thank L_Agraffe
Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

Services is great. Rooms are small but good. You should take you pillow from home. Bathroom is clean.
One small thing. By is easy to get there. But if you come with the metro you have a hard time to get there.

At the and of the street there is a bakery. The breakfast is excellent

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Quality M, Resp. Comercial - Hoteles Globales - Madrid at Globales de los Reyes, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2015

Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel to stay in Madrid and also for your kind words. For us, it's so important to know about your experience at the hotel because it helps us to improve in order to offer our guest the best service .

It is a pleasure for us to receive and host guests as you and we would like to see you in future occasions in the town.

Yours faithfully,

Resp. Comercial - Hoteles Globales-Madrid

Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

Had a typical selection of Spanish breakfast buffet, with cheese, salami, freshly sliced fruits (oranges, kiwi, etc). Not gourmet but everything you need as frequent traveler

Unfortunately bar was closed upon our arrival at 11pm. Theres a vending machine on first floor with soft drinks and snacks (no beer) mini bar was empty.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel to stay in Madrid and also for your oppinion being at our hotel. It is so important for us to know about your experience because it can help us to improve and give you the best of us.

We would like to see you again in our hotel in future occasions in the town.

Sales Manager - Hoteles Globales-Madrid