All reviews budget hotel min airport shower centre
Reviewed 13 November 2017

The staff were very helpful and friendly. Rooms at first glance were clean but found hair in the sheets and in the shower. There was no hot water for showers in the evenings. This was reported but nothing was done about it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

It was a nice stay during my Alcala trip. Location is 10-15 min. by walk to the city center. Clean place, nice and helpful reception! Thanks for all... Price and performance hotel... No need to check any other hotels...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2016

I had a 23 h stop-over at Madrid airport and decided to visit Alcala de Henares. It's 25 km away from the airport and bus 824 takes you directly there (3,60 €, 50 min). I picked Hotel Cisneros because it had a great offer (around 27 € incl. breakfast).
It's around 1,5 km away from the bus stop, a bit off the city centre. When I arrived I was happily welcomed by the receptionist. She gave me a free map and showed me the most important places and recommended good restaurants.
The room was clean and simple, the AC unfortunately didn't really do its job (had to sleep with an open window). The mattress was relatively hard which might bother some. The Wifi was great throughout the entire building which is a great plus. The walls seem to be thin because I could hear almost everything from the neighbouring rooms.
The hotel doesn't have a proper restaurant but a café attached to it where also the breakfast is served. It was very simple (different toasts, bakeries, jam/butter, cornflakes, orange juice), the coffee was freshly prepared for you. No fruits or vegetables, no cheese, meat, eggs or similar. If you want a proper breakfast I suggest to skip this café and head to the city centre.
Overall I recommend this hotel for anyone who is looking for a budget hotel with no extra needs in Alcala de Henares.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2016

When I moved to Alcala, I needed a place to stay before I found a piso. The front desk was extremely helpful and most people spoke enough English for me to find places around the town. The room was clean and comfortable. I stayed for 10 days and the staff was nice enough to give me until my last day to pay by paying a deposit as they knew I was looking for a home and in case I found something earlier I wouldn't have to pay for the additional days.

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

disappointed cuz I love protein- meat and poultry! so much bread and dessert even for breakfast. bring a snack next time
they need eggs and bacon or a little chain of McDonald's! coffee was great though. ask the cashier to make a heartfelt cream

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends