See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Very simple, away from the village. The room was clean and comfortable. Restaurant quite short. Breakfast in the same line. A economical choice for business or as stop in the way. Good access and parking.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2016

This is an out of town hotel next to a retail park with shops and restaurants. Even though this is next to a budget Ibis, my room was slightly cheaper than the Ibis, but for me it Alcala Plaza had secure underground parking for my motorbike (€4). The rooms are clean, modern. Breakfast was not included in the price.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank RichardMalloy
Reviewed 3 November 2015

Quite a big hotel in an Industrial estate close to Alcala de Henares. Rooms are well equipped and clean. Walls however are thin, could hear my neighbour snoring! Breakfast is buffet style and not too bad. The free Wifi is very slow. They do sell a kind of Mifi for € 5,- a night that should be faster, did not try. Around the hotel you find some supermarkets and a Buffalo Grill restaurant. Pricewise the deal I had was OK.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2015

Average hotel , room size is good , near to shopping malls and supermarket but far far away from city centre of madrid . Breakfast below average. stayed for one night of 5th july. Mattress was not comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2014

Great hotel in almost every way!

Greeting when I arrived was excellent with English speaking gentlemen at the main desk.

Offered me a smoking room (didn't know they did them any more) which I gratefully accepted.

Room was nice, although (and my only complaint) it didn't have tea/coffee making facilities (sorry, but I think that is a must lol).

Plenty of parking, nice atmosphere and the staff everywhere were really helpful (especially the ones who spoke no English as they were very patient with me).

Overall, can't fault it for £30 a night!

• Stayed: December 2014