Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
dannytamimaya
London, United Kingdom

Very Cute Airport Hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Jun 2021via mobile
We called them to let them know we had landed , the hotel explained where we should wait and said the driver would be there in 15 mins and would you believe it he was , the ride to the hotel is about 10 mins away , could not see much as it was dark out , we were lead to a small hotel , told we could pay the next day , asked what time we would like breakfast , and what time we would like our return ride the next day , then the owner ran out and returned with ice cold water and fruit juice .
The room on the first floor was just the right size for us , very clean , wifi worked , my husband wanted something to eat and the owner even offered to drive him to the nearest restaurant.
This man is so kind, can not do enough for his guests , if I need a airport hotel again I will stay here
Breakfast in the morning was very cute , boxed up toasted sandwich, and local pastries, coffee and cold juice , what more do you need before your flight
Date of stay: May 2021
          • Expedia.com
            $282
          2.0 km from Stone Palace Hotel
          View more hotels in Spata
          All reviews plenty of water pressure eldest son offer free pick up amazing family spoke perfect english athens airport close to the airport one night journey home comfortable bed late check shuttle service short stay free shuttle place to stay next morning accommodation
          Selected filters
          Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

Free shuttle from athens airport to hotel. The accomodation is adequate. Whatever the accomodation may lack is more than compensated by the hospitality, service and friendlyness. Nothing is too much trouble for these kind people

Date of stay: March 2021
          Trip type: Travelled solo
          Reviewed 22 March 2021

I booked a few days prior. I didn't really take a good look at the photos or description, so when the time got closer I got a bit concerned that I didn't really know what to expect at such good value. I called this morning to check if all was ok for my transfer and the guy said to literally just call when I landed. I did that and within 15 minutes Antonis was at gate 5 to collect me, as stated by his colleague. He seemed nice enough but when we arrived at the hotel, he was so nice and accomodating, and within 10 minutes of being here I decided it would be where I would book for my return journey on Sunday. He showed me to my room, walked me to the ATM which was really not something I felt he was even obliged to do. He offered me a toastie, but I wasn't too hungry and said no problem I can bring later! So I had a scheduled snack for an hours time. I was so pleasently surprised at every little gesture. He informed me he would be at the hotel during the whole night and to let him know if I needed anything at all which gave me that extra security, especially as a solo traveller. I have a transfer already booked back to the airport for tomorrow morning which was super easy to arrange. The room is really quite big, with two double beds and a balcony which I thought was amazing! It probably took no more than ten minutes max to get from the airport to here. My main pro of the place is the genuine willingness to provide a good service, Antonis is a really nice guy and one of the most accomodating hosts I have come across to be honest; and I travel a lot.

Date of stay: March 2021
          Trip type: Travelled solo
          Reviewed 17 October 2020

I was by the owner recommended to book directly with the hotel and not via booking.com. Was asked to pay cash and did not get a reciept. The apartment for three was very claustrophobic and the price above what I found on booking.com. Windows opened into a brightly lit corridor. Shuttlebus service is only free one way, which is not stated anywhere - but is a minor issue. The owner was very keen to argue and discuss when I expressed my observation. Not a very professional place. Would not come back.

Date of stay: October 2020
          Trip type: Travelled with family
          3  Thank gromalib
          Reviewed 19 September 2020 via mobile

Flight cancelled into Athens due to Hurricane (Medicane Ianos). Hotel refused to reschedule.
          Times are difficult, but to simply reschedule for a small fee would have been reasonable. Disappointing response & support in unavoidable circumstances.

Date of stay: September 2020
          Trip type: Travelled as a couple
          1  Thank AFairComment
          Reviewed 12 August 2020 via mobile

Check in poor no staff available during stay
          Room did not get cleaned
          Free WiFi of no use as so slow only 250kb connection
          Very noisy
          Windows did not lock
          Booked with balcony but this was a communal balcony accessed from outside of room

Date of stay: August 2020