“Enjoyable place for dinner”
Review of South Shore Grille

South Shore Grille
Ranked #7 of 175 Restaurants in League City
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We were in this restaurant while staying in the South Shore hotel. Food was for sure good value for money and the wine recommendation we enjoyed. Together with the relaxing service we had a good time!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Eat here often and it is consistently good. Locals flock to SSGrill. Service consistently good. Not too fancy but family atmosphere bar separate.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Disappointed with soup and steak entree
Staff was not welcoming or caring if we enjoyed our selections

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We live near this restaurant and have gone there many times. The menu is expansive and the drinks are superb! I’ve had many different dishes there and they’re all fresh with large portions. Love their lemon drop martinis! AND, they have a private Room for parties. Great place!

1  Thank shoretwo
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I selected this spot because it was close to my hotel and the website looked good.

When I travel on business I dine solo and sometimes restaurants treat me strange- and this place was no different.

When I walked in there was several staff in the bar talking either to each other or to customers and after being ignored for about 4 or 5 minutes I walked into the bar and asked if I could be seated.

My waitress was nice and food was fine but the manager circulated and talked to ALL other customers but me - they were all regulars.

When I left the person I walked past in the bar didn’t acknowledge me and the guy at the front desk who I walked within 2 feet of didn’t look up - smile or say thanks - not even a goodbye.

Apparently I’m not in the in crowd.