“Great atmosphere ”

Esteban's Cafe y Cantina
Ranked #6 of 175 Restaurants in League City
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Great family owned restaurant good food. Waitstaff attentive. Drinks are good. I enjoy the Carne Guisadas!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Good food, fantastic service, friendly and accurate! This place has been around for years and is here to stay! Try it out!

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Server was very friendly and made us feel welcomed. Appetizers were the House Queso and was it ever good. Very impressive with quality of cheese used, chips and both red and green sauces. Main course from lunch menu was likewise awesome and prices were great.
So we made an impression on the new kid on the block and we both look forward to coming back. So come join us!!!
Retired Chef Gene

Reviewed 12 February 2018

I ate here, inviting a friend with me,after my 1st month in the area. I had a couple of good Tex-Mex places I loved to eat at in Dallas and since I was new to League City, was really looking forward to having a new favorite.
The ambience was fine, service was professional, but the food and drinks...BOTH left much to be desired. I had enchiladas and my partner had something else (I can't recall now). She wasn't happy with her meal and I felt embarrassed to have brought her to this restaurant in my new home.
I have not returned, so not plan to return, and usually offer alternatives when it is suggested for a meal.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

the Chili Cheese enchiladas are worth returning for, but the food is average - prices are $10 range. Lots of locals go here, hot sauce is good. It is a tex-mex place, no frills, or specialty items.