“Breakfast is the bomb!! ”
Review of Skipper's Cafe

Skipper's Cafe
Ranked #10 of 84 Restaurants in Kemah
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Greek
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I had the spinach and feta omelette with grits and home fries and toast- so much food and so delicious! (I ate like everything but I’m a breastfeeding momma ‍♀️) and then I had one of the BF’s pancakes. Those were huge and fluffy and so good!
BF got the pancakes and eggs and also a half order of biscuits and gravy. Y’all! This breakfast was so good. Friendly staff and food came out quick too! We will be back!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We had heard nothing but good reviews from the locals but the food here exceeded our expectations! I had the New Orleans omelette with house fries. It was wonderful! House fries were real fried potatoes with a little seasoning. My husband had the kielbasa and eggs, it was cooked perfectly! We will return again.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Good breakfast served, service was quick, laid back atmosphere, I hear lunch ain't bad either have to try it

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

The chicken fried steak seems homemade and is great. Also have taqueria that were amazing. Friendly staff and great service. There was a line to get a table but it moved fast... I have found over the years that a line means I’m in the right spot!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We were a party of 3 for breakfast. So many options from which to choose. One had eggs with a pancake on the side. One had an omelet with a side of a biscuit with gravy which never arrived. Overall decent but a bit pricey considering what we got.