“Family Lunch”

T-Bone Tom's Meat Market
Ranked #1 of 84 Restaurants in Kemah
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Number 1 place to eat in the area!! The Amarillo eggs are amazing and a must for first timers! Everything is good from the burgers to the sausage!! Out of all the places to eat in the area we continue coming back!!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

This roadside diner with a large outdoor performance space may be known locally for its music nightlife and its famous house "Armadillo eggs" appetizer (deep fried sausage balls). But the reason we keep going back is for the quality and value of the steaks. I love the 5 oz mini filet with a salad and a side of grilled tomatoes. Thursday night the all-you-can-eat pork ribs are also delicious and a great value. The roadhouse at its best!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

My friend & I were driving around & she mentioned this restaurant. I decided on the grilled chicken & she had the fried shrimp. My chicken was moist & really good. My friend's shrimp was HUGE and she said it wasn't bad. This place was featured on Diners, Drive-ins, & Dives. We sat right below the poster for it. I would recommend this place if you're in the area. Happy Eating!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We have some barbecue fans and some vegetarians- everyone can find something good to eat! It's close to the boardwalk, parking can be a little tricky. It's great food and they have bar service with an outdoor patio. We wouldn't have tried this place, but we have friends who frequent and they were right. It's our new go to in town.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

The chicken fried steak was okay. I wish the green beens had a lot more flavor. Be careful that you look at your check. Ronald had to bring the check back twice. First the check was completely wrong. The second check had the wrong price for the chicken fried steak. The wine cost is a little high compared to the other restaurants I have been to.