“GREAT STORE! BEST White House Black Market!”

LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch
Ranked #3 of 12 things to do in Katy
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 18 July 2018

This WHBM is outstanding! I moved to Houston from D.C. and I was spoiled by the D.C. stores. But this WHBC in LaCenterra is beyond even my high expectations! The service is beyond excellent -- I had Michelle assist me. She is like a personal shopper! I couldn't have asked for more attention or detail. I ended up buying several pair of jeans, several suit jackets, several blouses, a pair of shoes -- when I intended to buy only 1 pair of jeans. This is all due to Michelle! THANK YOU, Michelle. And I want to say the other ladies at this WHBC are also spectacular. I spent so much time there that I felt I knew them all -- they were all helpful during my visit! GREAT STORE!

All reviews
"cookies"
"something for everyone"
"alamo drafthouse"

Reviewed 10 July 2018

A wide selection of the latest shops and restaurants. There are also business space available too. There are a wide variety of restaurants and plenty of free parking.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

There are a lot of shops here and a great selection of restaurants. We go here at least once a week to just stroll the center and then pick a place to sit and people watch. One of our favorites is happy hour at Fish City. But make sure you are not in a hurry, food is very good, but the turnover of staff is pretty consistent.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

From great food selections to even an Apple store, LaCenterra has it all. One of our favorites is to eat outside at one of many fine restaurants and people watch. There is a constant parade, especially on beautiful days. If you can't find a good place to eat, you aren't trying.

Date of experience: June 2018