Lowest prices for your stay
US$133
US$112
Hotels.comUS$133
HIExpress.com
Orbitz.com
All reviews nice room bed was very comfortable first floor would definitely stay here again next morning nice hotel front desk hie pros cons interstate internet sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2021

We stayed overnight at this HIE on the way to Calif. After trying to stay in San Antonio with most hotels filled up we drove to Junction where they had a room available. This is a newer hotel with a very nice and helpful Desk Clerk. The room was large and very clean. Bed was very comfortable and I fell right to sleep. Didn’t have a chance to eat breakfast because we hit the road early. If I’m in the area again I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Bill S
Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

Thanks so much to the Holiday Inn Express in Junction! We were on our way to Austin, when an ice storm rolled into the area and stopped all traffic going East. We were blessed to be able to exit at Junction where we immediately checked in to HIE. Though there was no electricity at the time, the staff was unruffled and very kind to all of us freaked out travelers. This was a very clean, customer centered hotel. Electricity was restored, and internet. The next morning we had a hot omelet and sausage breakfast with offerings of biscuits with gravy and several other diverse offerings. The check in crew from the day before was present and serving breakfast; they had stayed the night! They gave us timely updates on road conditions and helped people who were stranded that didn't have reservations. The whole town of Junction rallied behind this catastrophe by bringing water and food out to stranded motorists on I 10. I highly recommend this hotel and there town of Junction!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2021 via mobile

This hotel is new, very clean. Rooms are roomy. The beds were very comfortable and the sheets very soft. The staff was friendly. Breakfast was normal but morning staff friendly. Good location. I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2021

My wife and I are frequent travelers and prefer Holiday Inn Express locations. We like the consistant quality this chain affords us , and the Junction loaction was no exception. If it is not a new hotel, it certaily looks like it is. Everythhing was clean and in order. My wife and I had been on the road for a couple of days and I commented that it sure was nice to finally be back in a Holiday Inn Express. My wife is allergic to feather pillows, and these were promptly replaced when she asked for regular pillows. We did not opt for the free breakfast just because we had made alternate plans, so I can't attest to the quality. I do know that with COVID precautions being taken, the normal breakfast is presented in a bag to be picked up. Overall, it was a great night of peaceful, quiet relaxation.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 1 September 2020

Very clean with a nice room and an amazing bathroom. Were able to do a hot breakfast to go even with the COVID restrictions. Very conveniently located just off the interstate and 10 minutes from South Llano State park which is worth a visit.

Room tip: in the summer the south facing rooms get darn hot. The ones facing the internet face north.
Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank D S
Donna Powers, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2020

Thank you for your business and your feedback. We appreciate your business. We hope to see you again in the future.