Quality Inn(Ingleside)(Great Value!)
US$106
QualityInn
Sleep Inn & Suites(Ingleside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$80
Priceline
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscorpus christiport aransasgreat customer servicequick triptwo nightsfamily staystaying at this hotelroom was cleanother hotelsfront desk clerkenjoyed our staygreat staffsleepferryterritexascharles
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

I'd like to start with a huge thank you to Terri and her staff whom I know all by name and will later name them!
We were displaced after hurricane Harvey and after returning home found a nightmare my first thought was where am I going to stay we drove by the Best western which did not look promising because of course the whole town had no power. Thank god Terri her husband and the maintenance man who's name was Charles were happy to help us they did not hide any of the flaws and told us strait up that even when the power was restored it would be minimal service due to her staff also losing their homes and needed time to rebuild as well which we thought was great most managers don't care about their employees even though they say they do and would tell them we need you get back to work or you lose your job so we were happy to hear that and understood completely.
Although there was no power for breakfast each morning the managers husband cooked minimal eggs and sausage and offered that to whoever wanted it and the Charles the maintenance man made coffee and served juice to the little kids or even adults who weren't interested in coffee,I later found out that was there own personal food they were keeping on ice and sharing with everyone!
It became like a family at this hotel they were happy to help anyone and everyone who needed it and even went as far as driving some of us to our houses to stay and help us rummage through the belongings in out homes that had fallen to pieces I seen her and Charles on numerous occasions refuse tips from not only me and my mom but the other victims from this storm as well telling us they didn't want our money and to use that to rebuild our life which I find to be rare because people now days are in it for what they get out of it! These people are very genuine caring and down to earth they don't judge people by what they have or how they walk in they just wanted to help and I feel they went above and beyond!!!!
I will forever be greatful to Terri and her staff Thank you all Terri Charles Berto(her husband who is not an employee but just as helpful) Rhonda Elaine and Val you will forever remain in our hearts and we can't thank you enough

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located about 20 minutes from the ferry to Port A. With that said it's more affordable than those located on Mustang Island. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The location has an H-E-B grocery store nearby for full scale grocery shopping and a convenience store next door. Will I stay again? You betcha.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Staying at this hotel was a last-minute decision. We initially were going to camp but the high winds cancelled out that idea. I have to say that the staff was the best part of this experience. They were genuine, friendly and welcoming, we have stayed at many hotels along the Texas Gulf Shore, from Ingleside to Corpus Christi to Port Aransas throughout the years. This was our first Best Western and by far the friendliest staff. Which gives the overall Vibe for the rest of the stay to enjoy what the hotel offers.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Terri F, General Manager at Best Western Ingleside, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay here at the Best Western. I most definitely share your feed back with the whole staff I know they will be ecstatic to hear that you guys thought they were so friendly and helpful. If there is anything we can do for you in the future you have our number. We can not wait to see you and your family again!
Thanks

Reviewed 5 July 2017

The hote was Out of the way from all of the beach goers. It was nicely kept, the beds were very comfortable-and the staff was very helpful. I would recommend families or others to stay here and enjoy their vacation.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Terri F, General Manager at Best Western Ingleside, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Thank you for such kind words. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to having you back soon.
Thanks Again,
Terri

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Enjoyed our stay. The only problems we had was we got sent to the wrong room when we firat arrived and it was dirty. It only took a few min and we were put in the correct room. They were out of roll away beds which was fine but we had to bring an air mattress for our kids. The only spot to put it was right in front of the a/c which happened to be leaking. It took them 3 days to finally get it taken care of but the floor was still pretty damp after they steam cleaned it. Everyone was really nice and I did feel like they were trying to fix the issue but it seemed like some things for lost in between shift changes. Breakfast was pretty good with a good variety. The room, lobby and breakfast area, and pool were all really small. Other than those issues it wasn't bad for the price.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family