“We loved it!”

Add it.
R Taco
Ranked #103 of 144 Restaurants in Hurst
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our first time here - the cashier answered all our questions and gave us some suggestion on what to order. He seemed pretty shy, but when we started asking questions he answered and was very helpful.

The food was pretty good - like a taco truck. I got a sangria that I didn't care for, but my husband liked it. We got chips and queso with our tacos and they were nice enough to ask if we needed more chips once we finished off the first batch.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I think the bad reviews come from people not understanding what a street taco is. That being said, this place is very good and the chips and queso are delicious. I would choose this place over Rosa's any day, but again it's a different concept. I ordered the chicken fajita taco and the roast pork taco and they were both very good. I liked the pickled onions and cheese on the pork. You also get fresh lime to squeeze. I will definitely be back and order the shrimp tacos and maybe get some churros.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

Nice facility, but the food is average and overpriced for the amount of food you get. The Tacos were small and of average quality. We also ordered Chips and Queso which was very good. The Queso was nice and spicy. The atmosphere is a bit "industrial" for my taste. The floors were bear concrete with metal tables and chairs. With all the really great Mexican food choices in this area, I think this place will have a hard time attracting a loyal following

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We had a party of 6 and our order arrived wrong - missing 3 beef tacos and a queso. We also special ordered some tacos without tomatoes and they had tomatoes. The manager on duty apologized and fixed everything. The tacos are small, so you need to order 3 or 4 + chips to have a meal. The location is convenient and I wish I liked the tacos better. Outside seating was nice.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

My wife and I wanted to try out this new restaurant. We went in around 3 pm. They were not busy, except for a couple of women who came in with us. We checked out the menu while they talked with the order taker. While we were waiting we noticed the place didn't look clean and the prices were not what we expected. After a few minutes the women walked away and it was our turn, but the order taker didn't seem very interested in helping us. At that point we decided to just leave. We went next door to a Chcik-filt where we saw the two women who had just left R Taco. We agreed that the place wasn't all that appealing. Later, I check out the on line reviews and found that they weren't very good. It is too bad that a chain like this didn't take care to get the place started with a great staff and make sure the place was clean.

Been to R Taco? Share your experiences!