“Dinner”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #255 of 344 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Experience unique, drive-in dining with made-to-order food and more than 1.3 million drink combinations.
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

What can I say? I thought with new management it would be better not so. Order the chicken strip dinner and the gravy was colored water. Rest of food was warm not hot.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I wanted a RT 44 cherry limeade. innocuous enough right? After placing my order in the drive thru line I waited in line long enough for my wife to get out of the truck, run into Kroger, purchase a bag of chips, pay for them and got back in the truck.... I hadn't moved. I ended up getting out of line, driving across the street to Burger King, ordering, and purchased my large coke before the car in front of where I would be got to the front window.

This is only one of the horrendous experiences I've had but was my last experience there.

Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

After watching several other cars have their orders brought out after arriving after I did, I pushed the call button and told them I had ordered a SMALL malt 10 Mins ago did anyone know how long it would be? After another 10 mins I received my order with no apology and as I said thank you I was rudely questioned what I had just said! Will never go back!

Reviewed 9 October 2012

We stopped for lunch as my wife loves the diet cherry limeaids. we also had a NY hot dog and a chile dog. The dogs were great and the limeaid was great as usual.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook