“Love the food!”
Review of the curry house

the curry house
Ranked #11 of 334 Restaurants in Humble
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

If you want good Indian food, look no further! Delicious and very helpful staff. We have loved everything we have tried here.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I would like to take my time and write a review about this place. I ordered a chicken mala for appetizer. The chicken was really dry and some part of it was burnt. I then ordered a butter chicken, the flavor was missing from the food and the curry was very runny. I didn't order the chicken biryani. The chicken biryani was full of flavor very spicy and tasty. The service was very average. The setup is very beautiful but they can do much better with the food.

1  Thank Daryoush F
Reviewed 21 June 2018

LOVE this place. Please try the goat bone soup. Everything is tasty and the service is wonderful. The lunch buffet is plentiful and always has something different. Dosas are some of the best I have ever had. This restaurant offers delivery through Doordash. We order from them regularly.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Food is very fresh. Everything I have tried has been delicious. All the appetizers are yummy and generous. Garlic ma’am is also really good.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Do not recommend this place to anybody. The manager was rude. Manager was also unappreciative. Did not even say thank you for coming. Place requires a lot to be called clean. I have been there few times always and found out that the menu is always the same.

There was one more thing. When I asked the manager I need soup ball. He said "We don't have it. You are the only one asked among 60 costumers". If it is important bring it from your home". They can have their restaurant. If you want to eat in good restaurant I recommend "Noon Mirch. It class, food is excellent and service is great.