“Delicious!”
Review of the curry house

the curry house
Ranked #10 of 344 Restaurants in Humble
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Food is very fresh. Everything I have tried has been delicious. All the appetizers are yummy and generous. Garlic ma’am is also really good.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Do not recommend this place to anybody. The manager was rude. Manager was also unappreciative. Did not even say thank you for coming. Place requires a lot to be called clean. I have been there few times always and found out that the menu is always the same.

There was one more thing. When I asked the manager I need soup ball. He said "We don't have it. You are the only one asked among 60 costumers". If it is important bring it from your home". They can have their restaurant. If you want to eat in good restaurant I recommend "Noon Mirch. It class, food is excellent and service is great.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner, ordered off the menu. Wide variety of choices from vegetarian, meat dishes, seafood. They bring papadam chips with tamarind and cilantro dips, all fresh. We ordered several dishes, chicken korma, malai kofta, lamb curry, okra dish. You get a choice of rice or nan with your dish. Food was not overly spicy though you can ask for more spice. Raita comes with the dishes. It was all very good, we were pleased. You can order beer and wine or delicious lassi. Worth going back!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The Curry House is simply amazing and all about good Indian food. No nonsense atmosphere with very friendly and helpful service. The food is authentic and of very high quality. A nice detail for vegetarians is the fact that they have a large section on the menu with vegetable only meals and they are all great. This place is highly recommended and simply a must go if you like Indian food.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I am an adventurous person and am not affraid to try new food. This restaurant never lets me down. The staff will even "teach" you to combine certain dishes to enhance one's experience. It is good and so authentic that you will smell like curry all day...and that is okay. My wife and I enjoy eating here when we are craving Indian food.