“Great service”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #6 of 344 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: An award-winning steakhouse famous for serving Certified Angus Beef® steaks. Each steak is cooked to perfection with Saltgrass-7 Steak Spice, and topped with garlic butter. All breads, dressings, soups and desserts are made from scratch daily. Great food and legendary hospitality make Saltgrass an enjoyable experience for the whole family.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Our server was fabulous and the drinks were pretty decent. I don't recommend the cheese fries/cheese potatoes whatever you wanna call them. But the fried mushrooms are really delicious. This restaurant tends to be a little bit chilly

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed Saltgrass Sunday evening. It is not somewhere we eat frequently (some places we visit weekly), but our waiter remembered us from a previous visit and commented on how well behaved our son was last visit. My husband enjoyed his steak, I thoroughly enjoyed my blackened redfish & our son had the adult portion of fried shrimp. Everyone left satisfied & the service was great!

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is clean, the staff is personable and the food considtently good. The steaks are cooked to order and the food is delivered hot.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

My husband loves a steak every couple weeks so this is our favorite place near home where we eat routinely. I usually have redfish or chicken but I tried the onion & mushroom topped filet and he had his usual tbone. We noticed how good the beef was - much better quality than usual- reminded us of the quality from back when. We thoroughly enjoyed the steaks and will return more often for the same. ALWAYS enjoy the barbq shrimp embroquettes & wedge salad. I find their food is worth the money.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I go here often just for the quail appetizer. Like any other salt grass, the service is great, the food is good. With Joe's crab shack closed next door, parking is easy.