See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 November 2016

I stayed here the evening of August 29, 2016 on a layover. Although the accommodations were O.K., I found the staff and manager most unfriendly/unhelpful when I tried to recover an item I left behind. I have made numerous calls in an attempt to have them send my item, but have finally given up as a manager never returns my calls and the desk staff are "unable" to help me. What a joke of a place.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Panaman2
ABVI_IAH, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Bush Int'l Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Hello, i would like to apologize for any inconvenience you have faced. If items are forgotten we do take time in tracing back the owner and getting the item shipped back to the guest.

We can fix this miscommunication , please give us a call tomorrow.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

My connecting flight was late and I missed the last flight out of Houston. United gave me a voucher to pay half of my hotel room. My "half" was $60 something, though if you look online you can get a rate for less than $50.
Do not stay here. I knew better but was just too tired to care.
There is a holiday inn express next door. This place is HORRIBLE. mold in the shower. Beds wrapped in plastic. I should have run.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Whitmeyer
ABVI_IAH, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Bush Int'l Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Hello, Mr. Whitmeyer,

Your review has impacted us negatively. Much anger seems too be involved with your post. We do not like our guests too have a bad taste in their mouth. As a professional i would have not posted a hateful review like this. I would have been able too switch your room and had you taken care of. TripAdvisor is for full stay experiences, beside calling the front desk too resolve your problems, you just reached out to Trip Advisor.

We would like too offer you a complimentary night next time on your visit.

Please give us a email too reach you at, thank you.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

I stayed here a few nights ago and really enjoyed the stay. The shuttle was punctual, the room was great, and the interior was warming.

Great staff, better breakfast could of been more appealing but WAFFLES were delightful.

For the price, and distance from the airport. I give this hotel a 4/5 rating personally.

Room Tip: Bottom floor is always good when traveling in big parties.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

I found the staff to be argumentative and contentious. Perhaps I found them on a bad day. No smiles, grumpily barking at people.
The room was clean. The tv worked. I did not get to try the shower because the wake up call either did not happen or did not wake me up.
The "your shuttle is here " call woke me however.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Ascension C
Reviewed 8 May 2016

United had us so worked up about the missed flight, but when booked at this hotel (very close to the airport) we were picked up by a nice shuttle called HOTEL EXPRESS, and swiftly got checked in. The room beds were very comfortable and the staff was very helpful towards our needs and booking of the shuttle.

Thanks HUMBLE !

Room Tip: All rooms are the same i believe beside the suites.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple