“Good dood and big portions”

Pappasito's Cantina
Ranked #5 of 334 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Famous for more than thirty years of Legendary Tex-Mex, Pappasito's Cantina is known for the flavor, freshness and quality of their food and drinks! Pappasito's Cantina serves up succulent, sizzling fajitas, hand-crafted drinks and some of the best chips and homemade salsa around.
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great dinner tonight. The portions were very big, and the food was delicious we really enjoyed the fajitas.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Mostly seafood served here,shellfish and Mexican style cooking.
Called here on way to airport I had tapalia on sizzling platter with vegetables it was delicious.
Happy friendly staff makes a visit special,place buzzing and children made welcome,great family eaterie.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Would rate this a 3.5 if I could. Certainly the vibe and design a restaurant has adds to the experience. Because we ate on a Friday night, we were packed into a 4-top table that didn't quite leave room for our server to go around. Despite that, she was fast and attentive.

Probably the first thing that hit me were the prices. I'm just not used to seeing $24 fish tacos at a Mexican restaurant. That made me change my decision toward the more classic fare.

There were 4 of us and 2 got the signature burrito. One got the redfish tacos and I opted of the chicken tenga enchilada and taco.

One of the people who had been there before raved about The Wave, so got a jumbo one. Gotta agree, it was very tasty.

So, typical tex mex, intense eating environment and OK pricing mean I probably wouldn't go back (most likely since I'm an out-of-towner), but instead look for a smaller venue with decent food.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The food here was very good. We went twice and enjoyed our meals both times.
Fajitas were good, but my goodness the size of the portion was enough for 2 or 3 people!
My mother's tacos were very good as well.

One small complaint was the margaritas were not very good, and served in a long glass which I find a bit odd.

The service was very good and friendly.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Pappasito’s is a great place to introduce visitors and tourists to Tex-Mex: beef fajitas and shrimp brochettes will change your life they’re so amazing! Prices (like a lot of places) have gone through the roof so don’t be alarmed if the bill for 2 is around $80...no joke...
Consistency can be a tad lacking and the menu changes fairly frequently which can leave you feeling a bit sad. Also the tables are tiny so you end up looking for any place to put your giant margarita, I mean glass of water and fajitas and rice and beans and tortillas and fajitas and oh no, now my mouth is watering!