“Great for visitors!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Pappasito’s is a great place to introduce visitors and tourists to Tex-Mex: beef fajitas and shrimp brochettes will change your life they’re so amazing! Prices (like a lot of places) have gone through the roof so don’t be alarmed if the bill for 2 is around $80...no joke...
Consistency can be a tad lacking and the menu changes fairly frequently which can leave you feeling a bit sad. Also the tables are tiny so you end up looking for any place to put your giant margarita, I mean glass of water and fajitas and rice and beans and tortillas and fajitas and oh no, now my mouth is watering!

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

The food here is consistently good. Always get the cheese dip, fajitas. The cheese enchiladas are very good as well. Highly recommend. We frequent the one in Humble Texas.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

We shared a platter of fajitas and grilled shrimp...more than enough for two of us for sure. On the salty side, beef was so tender and fresh tortillas....great homemade salsa and chips to start. Even real hot tea here, a rare commodity down south. Nothing super special but good quality and lots of it.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Six O'clock on a Fri. night and was seated right away. Place was crowded but all of the wait staff had smiles and seemed to be enjoying themselves. None of the smiles seemed faked or painted on. My server, Francisco was very polite and friendly. Took my drink order, asked if I had any questions or wanted any suggestions from the menu.
The on duty manager Daniel, came by the table and welcomed me, said he would be roaming the floor and if I needed any help just wave. Food came in a short amount of time, was hot and looked great. I really enjoyed my meal. Francisco made sure my glass stayed full. Will definitely visit again on my next trip through Houston.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying that we typically LOVE this chain, and we have been going here for 25+ years. Not sure WHY they have changed up some of their staple menu items, but we will not be ordering their queso or guacamole ever again. They were both so hot with jalapeños that we (and we love spicy food) couldn’t eat either. Thank goodness we didn’t have small children (who by the way typically LOVE cheese dips) because their little mouths would have been on fire! Yes we did inquire about the difference and was just told that was a change they made...???
They have great food otherwise, but as stated above, they seem to increase their prices A LOT. We have cut down out visits to them and have found other great Tex-Mex restaurants in the area that are much more price friendly.