“Always good”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #21 of 307 Restaurants in Humble
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Really enjoy eating here, good food, and good prices. The salad bar is very nice and fresh, I have had an issue here 1 time and management took care of it immediately, that is all you can ask.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I was here in February about a year and a half ago and since I was back at the same hotel as last time I was in easy walking distance to Jason's so naturally I returned.In fact,the quality has remained high and the overall experience is just a delight.All the people that I encountered working there were so pleasant and that made it enjoyable to come each evening to get my dinner and bring it back to my hotel.In addition to amazing sandwiches you can grab a free ice cream cone while waiting and they'll provide a huge plastic cup should you want an ice water,like me,to take with you.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I was looking for a place to have dinner near my hotel as inwas on a business trip. i saw this Delibrestaurant in a small mall. What a great surprise as you come in! Not only they have a good choice of soup but they also have a good choice of salad, wraps, sandwiches and even pasta at nights! It is more a dinner than a Deli!

You roder your food ar the counter and they come deliver it at your table! Very cean table, good paper napkins, real plates, I had a great salad with Apples and nuts , chicken and gost cheese, a cheese and broccoli soup and a coffee.

They are very new in their approach , the ice cream cones are free! Nice dessert to end a meal. They indicate on their menu the number of calories formeach meal.

Overall, this rstaurant is not fancy but feels very comfortable and homy atmosphere, the service is fast, good quality of food and good price. I would definitely go back! Perfect for dinner when you travel for business!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Best Gumbo around. Great Chili. Can't get enough of either. I understand they have a killer Baked Potato, but have not had it myself. Free soft serve ice cream! What can be better?

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Good and healthy food. I love the broccoli cheese soup and the salad bar. Good service, friendly staff