“Good Food. Great Service.”

Fish Place at Atascocita
Ranked #27 of 306 Restaurants in Humble
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Good Food. Great Service. It's a good place to go if you want a good seafood plate. Their corn is really good too. Give them a try.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

If you like seafood this is the place to go - spoiled for choice - huge portions - but exceptionally good food.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Taken here by a friend this place is a absolute must to visit if in Humble the food and service was great.
The gumbo was the best tasted and the steak sandwich was fantastic lovely tender beef.
Who would have thought you could get a beef sandwich in a fish place.
The owner is very helpful and very proud of his place.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

I go here often. They are quick. The food is fresh and hot. The Boudin balls are my favorite! I also love the crawfish etoufee. The facility is clean. First class!

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Impressive food in a strip mall restaurant. The catfish is very tasty and not greasy. I liked the cornmeal/flour combo breaking. Other things I've tried that are very good.... Red beans and rice, onion rings (not greasy), green beans (FRESH green beans!!), and hush puppies. I took my 90 year old mom to eat there. She ordered the biggest seafood platter they sell ($19.95) and loved it! She took more than half home. I highly recommend this Fish Place. I think I remember that they have lunch specials too until 3:00 pm. Yum for less $$.