“Very good seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very good seafood & a popular restaurant. Papas seafood is a staple for quality seafood all over Houston for decades. Consistent quality & service. Selection is good. Be prepared to wait for a table any night of the week because everyone goes here when they want a really good meal. Fried or baked it’s all good. Love the Greek salad with boiled shrimp, also raw oysters, naked fish, seafood ceviche, seasonal cocktails, and if you actually have room for dessert those are pretty good too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As always the food was very very good that new salmon plate they had was excellent very succulentIt was not crowded when we went in drinks were great wait staff very friendly

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

If you want to know why this picture looks so disgusting; that's because it is/was. We recently moved from Houston to Las Vegas, and while visiting Houston this week, we thought about stopping at some of our favorite spots... The plan was to start with the Shrimp & Crawfish Fondue, then move on to other items... Well, the plan ended when the fondue was actually a Spinach Fondue with a few pieces of Shrimp and Crawfish! Highly disgusting and definitely made me lose my appetite. Would NEVER recommend this to anyone, unless they wanted a spinach fondue. As a server or manager, I would make sure anyone who ask about this item is told in advance! Needless to say, I'm writing this while I wait for the waiter to bring my ticket so we can leave and go eat somewhere else! Blaaaaa.. what a wasted trip and wasted money!

1  Thank Mouse-Bonnie B
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I love trying out different places and love some seafood. I had the oyster duo and the crawfish etoufee. The place was cold but food was great

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Seems that every time I go in they have raised the prices again. Regardless, if you are diligent you can still get a very good meal without having to buy the most expensive item. The service is also very very good and the place is always clean.