“Getting more and more expensive, but still good..”

Pappas Seafood House
Ranked #4 of 344 Restaurants in Humble
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Pappas Seafood House has been serving up generous portions of delicious seafood since opening in 1981. Owners Chris and Harris Pappas descend from a long line of Greek fisherman and from these roots provide their Guest the freshest seafood available.
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Seems that every time I go in they have raised the prices again. Regardless, if you are diligent you can still get a very good meal without having to buy the most expensive item. The service is also very very good and the place is always clean.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I love to go to Pappa’s anytime. The seafood is always fresh and delicious. You can count on great service too.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favorite seafood restaurants. The Pappas chain can’t be beat for great food, and I love coming here. The Greek salad is wonderful I don’t know of another baked potatoes that I like as well as this one and of course all the fish dishes are great.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

As usual, excellent fish dishes - huge portions & the best deal in raw oysters.
Their specials are very pricey but good.
Good to great service but noises & hectic at lunch.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

While we were staying in Humble, we were hungry for seafood and discovered this nice restaurant on TripAdvisor. Of course we recognized the Pappa’s name and knew it had to be good... it was super great! We were having a late lunch (2:30) and the place was packed. We were quickly seated and our service was excellent. We told our waitress that we had not dined here before and got a few suggestions from her about the lunch menu. The lunch menu is pretty extensive with great prices - not to mention that the servings were so large, my husband and I both had to-go plates. We both ordered salads for an additional $4.95 which was so worth it. He ordered the Tilapia Lafayette which was blackened tilapia topped with fresh lump crabmeat, shrimp, tomatoes, capers & basil in beurre blanc with jambalaya. I loved my dish which was she Blackened Catfish with Pappardelle Mardi Gras - blackened catfish fillet with pasta ribbons tossed with shrimp, crawfish, andouille sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes & basil in a tomato cream sauce. While we were eating, the floor manager stopped by to welcome us and since it was our first time to dine with them, she ordered is 1-2 desserts of our choice! We were so surprised and didn’t was to be greedy... so we enjoyed the scrumptious warm pecan pie with a scoop of ice cream and fresh berries! We enjoyed our meal so much, I was trying to find a location closer to where we live!! We will be back - excellent meal, large servings and great service!! Highly recommend!!