“great Sushi and drink”

Ranked #26 of 306 Restaurants in Humble
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed 12 October 2017

great sushi and I love the martini as well! the happy house is almost every day. they usually have a live band in the weekend that I like. I love crispy calamari and red dragon roll.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

My wife and ate here for the first time and it was good. They have a large variety of sushi and other cooked fish items. I had a steak that was cooked perfectly. The portions are big, even the rolls. It has a good happy hour. The service is great. Over-all, it was a good experience.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch, and the portions were huge! I was unable to eat all of it, but I tried!! I got soy paper, but I don't remember which ones I tried.... Was amazing! I also tried the fried rice, and it was good as well!

Only thing I didn't like (but I didn't ask about it) was the soup! It was made with tofu, which is not to my liking-- Should have gotten the salad!!!

Great service, beautiful presentation, and decent prices!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

I have had the bento lunch boxes, the sushi boat, happy hour sushi menu, etc. It's all really good. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

We like this spot. Near Fall Creek, and right off the beltway. Comfy and inviting, with a large dining area and a long bar. There is a good array of Asian dishes, and the sushi is very good. We had the Mardi Gras, with crayfish, and another with salmon and jalapeño. Tasty. There is are good sake, Japanese whisky, and wine selections and full bar. They are conversant with gluten free issues. Service is good and prices fair.