“Delicious!”

Ranked #26 of 306 Restaurants in Humble
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch, and the portions were huge! I was unable to eat all of it, but I tried!! I got soy paper, but I don't remember which ones I tried.... Was amazing! I also tried the fried rice, and it was good as well!

Only thing I didn't like (but I didn't ask about it) was the soup! It was made with tofu, which is not to my liking-- Should have gotten the salad!!!

Great service, beautiful presentation, and decent prices!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

I have had the bento lunch boxes, the sushi boat, happy hour sushi menu, etc. It's all really good. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

We like this spot. Near Fall Creek, and right off the beltway. Comfy and inviting, with a large dining area and a long bar. There is a good array of Asian dishes, and the sushi is very good. We had the Mardi Gras, with crayfish, and another with salmon and jalapeño. Tasty. There is are good sake, Japanese whisky, and wine selections and full bar. They are conversant with gluten free issues. Service is good and prices fair.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

This is different from all the TexMex Restaurants around and pretty much your only option if you want a Sushi bar in Humble. However the Chefs are trained on the job young College kids, there is not a single TRUE Sushi Chef that knows the trade well.
Sushi meat is kept wrapped in plastic behind a cold Glass Sushi bar not even on ice. Looks unappealing.
Its good sushi but not great.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

My hubby is a bit of a purist so fusion is not always his favorite - we had butterfish and compared it to the super white - both were good. We did try the Cajun lobster roll - I liked it more than he did - nice crunch nice mix of sweet with hot wasabi - overall nice evening out! JL our waiter helped with selections and was overall attentive without being annoying. Nice night out