“Almost perfect ”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #15 of 307 Restaurants in Humble
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Best steak place so far in this area. I have only have had one poor tasting steak here, but they have redeemed themselves many times since then and for the value it is the best in the Humble area. Sorry texas roadhouse you are now # 2.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Hubby and I went for lunch in the middle of the week. The bread and butter they bring out first is delicious. We each ordered a Captain's mule, and it was perfect. Not too sweet, not too tart, and you could barely taste the rum, but it packed a good punch. I ordered the Steakhouse Burger, medium well. It doesn't look very big when they first bring it out, but the patty is so much thicker than fast food places, so it's the perfect size. My husband ordered the Mushroom Swiss burger; he loved it. We barely finished them, so we didn't order any dessert. The waiter was very attentive, and incredibly polite. It's not cheap, but it's well worth it.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Wonderful for meat lovers!! Great service. Bread and butter amazing... Salmon also was very good, and compliments delicious. We really empty all plates and finally dessert great!!...big so could be for two or three people.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

We had heard of Longhorn Steakhouse, being from Washington, we had to try it. By far, the best steak I've had in years. Good local beers, friendly staff, steak cooked perfect and even the sides for delicious.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Our family of five had a brief weight before our table was ready. I had a Margarita from the bar while I waited. The drink was good but overpriced. Three in our group had steak and all were pleased. I had the bacon wrapped shrimp and grits and it was excellent. The shrimp had a nice smoky flavor and the grits were creamy and tasted fantastic. I'm giving this 4 stars because the server seemed rushed and a bit scattered.