“Excellentt meal, excellent service”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #14 of 344 Restaurants in Humble
Reviewed 16 March 2016

I hope that those who wrote a poor review will go back with a different attitude. the food has been excellent every time I ate there. The only negative is that they seat children next to older customers when there is a lot of space open.

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

This steak house wasn't what I was expecting. While decor and ambiance was very "Texas", the food was pretty average. The waiter recommended the brisket, which I ordered. But, it wasn't different. While it tasted good, the marketing piece that was touting its "smoked for 16 hours" I've had better. Having said this, it is a place I would try again, but steak is definitely what I'll be ordering next time.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

The food was great. Best sweet potato ever! The choices for the children were excellent. They ate every bite. The steaks were cooked perfectly. The wait staff was well trained and they know how to serve a customer correctly. Wonderful place to dine.

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

Been a while since we've visited this restaurant. We really enjoyed this visit.

The complementary bread is always a great treat.

I had the ribeye with a salad and broccoli. Excellent. My wife had a beef filet with baked potato and a salad. Also excellent.

We shared key lime pie for desert It was extremely tart with a hint of Eagle brand sweetness, fresh and exactly how key lime pie should taste. Excellent.

The restaurant was spotless and the staff was very friendly and attentive. It was full of patrons, but was not loud.

We really enjoyed a relaxing and great meal.

Great job!

Reviewed 23 January 2016

Santa Deryl had all of his Santas and Ms. Claus's that worked for him last year along with a couple of the photographers gather together to break bread at the Longhorn Steakhouse in Humble. This is an annual tradition for Santa Deryl. We had 22 in all present and had a great meal with appetizers. The manager even through in a delicious dessert for all and it was free. Great service and food. We will return next year.

1  Thank 1946Glenn