“Lovely breakfast and attentive service”
Review of IHOP

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #42 of 334 Restaurants in Humble
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Nice clean large restaurant, seated promptly with a friendly server who took our order. Food was delicious as usual, can get busy on Sundays so leave plenty of time so you can get to enjoy a meal here.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

we joined a small group who were already seated and had ordered...first time visit for me. The menu is extensive, which could be a positive, but it's layout makes interpretation of what each meal's details might be a bit problematic. The server made no explanations when asked about "sides" beyond saying to "look at the list". The server was slow in bringing beverages, slow in taking the order and slow delivering food, but very efficient delivering the check. Imagine my surprise to find a 15% gratuity added, as well as a charge for a side that the customer presumed to be included in the meal. At this restaurant, the manager made it evident that the confused customer is never right and created seriously ill will over 99 cents. I was a visitor and I am unlikely to return. The restaurant was not busy during my visit and the overall experience was less than stellar. There are many other dining establishments within a short distance; in the future, I will patronize one or more of them.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Had a wonderful breakfast on Christmas Day. Top marks to Jeanie who looked after us . Great selection of yummy foods. Very clean and friendly service.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

I don't set high expectations for chain restaurants but the employees at this IHOP work very hard and are efficient. We went on a busy Saturday morning and even though it was a packed house we were seated quickly and the food came out perfectly cooked. A better experience than I've had at other IHOP restaurants.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

We dropped in at this IHOP during lunch hour on a Saturday. But even though the place was packed, service was still fast ans pleasant. We enjoyed out International BLT and got Eggs Benedict (off menu). Both were very nice.