“Food not bad for once in a while stop. Service is BAD.”

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #103 of 326 Restaurants in Humble
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I only stop by because of my daughter. The food is greasy, not the best, not the worst, what I dislike from this place is how bad the service is, even the managers need to take customer service classes. They are not doing the favor to me, I'm doing the favor to them by purchasing their product. If there were another alternative nearby I would probably go for it, I put up with them just because of my daughter.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Eat here today. Food was good. Only problem is an employee with a jean jacket
talking loudly to his coworkers. I was sitting as far away as possible and could here his entire conversation. Not to mention every other word was a curse word. Totally uncalled for!!

Reviewed 22 October 2016

It's like all the other Popeye Fried Chicken places. It is clean and has a friendly and cooperative staff.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

I was suprised how good this place is for Cajun food for a fast food type resturant . Great food and cheap

Reviewed 2 April 2016

The chicken was good, shrimp OK but small portions, the menu is really not complete if you just want a couple of pieces of chicken.