“Best (not exaggerating) tacos in the North area”
Review of Tita's Taco House

Tita's Taco House
Ranked #2 of 344 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Tita's is like a true Mexican pot luck. Tacos with fresh hand made tortillas are just the way tacos are supposed to be.

1  Thank BenuAl

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Probably the absolute best place for tacos! It's a family-owned business that treats everyone like family.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

I've lived in Houston for 10 years, and I had yet to find tacos like back home. But these are it! Homemade tortillas, flour and corn, and homemade fillings. I love potato and bacon tacos and hadn't seen them anywhere until we walked in to Tita's. They're delicious. If I could, I'd eat 10, they're that good. They have bacon & egg, potato & egg, potato & bacon, chorizo & egg, barbacoa (also delicious), and more that I'm forgetting. They also put a layer of refried beans on the tortilla first, although you can say no to that. They have regular sodas (Coke, Sprite) but they also have the Mexican fruit flavored sodas, Jarritos. The owner greets you like a long lost friend. He's very friendly, very nice, very accommodating. My husband and I walked in for breakfast one day but had missed it. They already had lunch ready to go. Since we were in the mood for breakfast, we walked out. We were just getting to our car when the owner, tall friendly guy, runs out after us, asking us why we left. When we told him we were looking for breakfast, he said he'd make us whatever we wanted. And he did. The food's great, the service is quick, and the guy treats you like family. We've been going since we found this place 4-5 years ago. But you have to get there early, because not only do they close early, but they're packed by about 8 am.

1  Thank Cindy G
Reviewed 2 September 2016

love the the potato egg and bean and the chorizo egg and bean. The people who work there are extremely friendly, and the green sauce rocks!

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Almost didn't want to share a review so the crowd wouldn't get larger. :-) These are the best Tacos in the area. I would recommend order ahead to go. Lines out the door at times.