“Good food fun environment ”
Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #11 of 344 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed dinner here last night service was fun. Like the redone interior. And thee food was very good. Recommended

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We love Chuy’s and go here every chance we get! We are so happy to see they have expanded, so we can visit them around the country. Don’t miss this Tex-mex deliciousness! They also have really fun t-shirts, so pick one of those up as well to show your chuy’s love.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Our waitress Melody served us with a smile the whole time we were there. We did not need for anything. It was Sunday after church and was packed so full they were actually running low on glasses and silverware, but Melody saw to it we had everything we needed. I would highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

I love the Chips and salsa at Chuys. Their queso is great too. I love the crispy tacos. I prefer the ground beef and my son always gets the chicken. The service was great and I will go back again next time I am in town.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Wait staff was very friendly. Had no problem getting a table for a large party. Shrmp fajita were good. Green sauce for the chips was excellent. Definitely will be back