“Little disappointed ”

Chuy's
Ranked #13 of 307 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Great Chain but service was a bit off and the food was just just off. My chicken was so underdone it had to be sent back. Second delivery was good but food was just not up to par.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Just another mexican restaurant, nothing special except maybe the sause for the chips but ultimately that Is it. Not great not bad just food.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

My wife had never been to Chuy's, so we drove in from Livingston for lunch this week. We were seat quickly and a waitress came by took our drink and queso order. The drinks came right away. She came back took our food order (still no queso). About 5 minutes later she came to check on our drinks and i reminded her about the queso. 5 more minutes and it showed up. Lunch arrived soon after. Wife ordered tortilla soup and grilled shrimp tacos, I order Chicken Enchladas. My wif'e shrimp were fried not grilled so we sent them back. While eating my food I found the middle of my enchiladas were cold. At this point I was more than a little disappointed, so i just eat the ends. They get some slack for being busy (summer break) but the plate was hot, the chicken was not. My wife ultimately enjoyed her lunch so we will be back, I just hope they do better the second time around.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

We sat in the back for dinner and there was a large group of us. The seating was a little tight but we did have 12 of us. The food all came out at the same time and never had an empty glass. Free queso bar in the bar was a nice twist. The food was hot when it arrived and was a good amount for the price.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Service was pleasant and prompt. We enjoyed fresh salsa and chips along with the jalapeño dip which is complimentary. Grilled chicken fajitas were flavorful and the serving size was plentiful. The decor is fun! You'll enjoy eating here.