“Always a favorite”

Chuy's
Ranked #13 of 306 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

I stopped by Chuy's for some TexMex after several days in upstate NY. I was seated almost immediately and the waitress was there almost as quick. The Chili Releno has always been good here and my portion this time was large. The BoomBoom sauce is great on this as well, just right. Nothing wrong here and I look forward to going back!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

My wife and I had dinner here on a Friday afternoon. As usual, we split the La Comida plate, which (at least for us) has plenty of food for two! While waiting, we passed on the great Queso dip, and instead enjoyed a couple of bowls of the "crème" dip. The food was great, and the restaurant was not crowded. The service was a little slower than we would have liked, as we ran out of drink a couple of times. Still, we love this chain and wish there was one where we live. We will definitely come here again.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

If you are looking to feed a family of kids for cheap and don't really care about flavor then this is the place for you. The only good thing is the chips with the jalapeño ranch dip and the margaritas however even our chips were soggy.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

I ordered Chuys take out last night. The food was hot, order was accurate, and extra utensils were in the bag. They were very busy and on a 45 minute wait. But, that didn't delay my order. I ordered the #9 combo plate (chicken chalupa, chicken taco, sour cream instead of guacamole) and it was amazing!! So yummy!!

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Chips and Margaritas are never a disappointment. The food is consistently good too. Waitstaff very helpful and patient.