“Great Greek Food!”

Cuisines: Greek
Description: phone: 281-312-6358
Description: phone: 281-312-6358
Reviewed 29 June 2017

If it's romantic ambiance you want this place isn't really for you. It's cute, but it's kinda a hole in the wall in a strip center....that said, it has the best Greek food I've found in Northeast Houston near Humble/Kingwood. Get the desserts, the Gyros, Spinakopida (sp?), and the saffron rice! Great Greek salad and pitas too.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Wonderful meats, not over spiced! Fresh lettuce and tomatoes! Love the sauce and the french fries are wonderful! Clean bathrooms to boot! Will take our kids back to try!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

First time to eat here. My grandson took me for lunch. You order at a window from a large Greek menu. I ordered the lamb shank which came with asparagus, mashed potatoes, rice curry and a Greek salad. My grandson ordered the pasta with shrimp, my other grandson ordered chicken and beef kabobs on skewers. We also ordered a meatball appetizer which came with a dipping sauce. Everything was delicious. The portions were so large we all had take home packages. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

It is so good we ordered too, too much. As always Savaas' offerings are marvelous. We had lots to take home.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Delicious food in a casual setting with great staff. Glad my coworker told me about this place. We have been here a couple of times and have loved each dish so far. Many people were getting large to go orders.