“Great food - fast and easy”
Review of Chipotle

Chipotle
Ranked #88 of 325 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 December 2015

Wow - this is a great experience. I prefer their chicken over the beef, but they are both excellent. The burrito bowls have to be one of the best values around.

Reviewed 13 June 2015

The menu just goes on and on, You can put so much on your taco or your burrito, or a bowl. Great for take out

Reviewed 14 March 2015

Love this place, amazing manager on duty Roger Rodriguez. He attended to my food with excellant service, and great attitude! One of my kids was crying and he offered what they serve and made an awesome suggestion whcih was a chicken quesidalla. He got us a high chair and made us feel comfortable, now thats excellent customer service! I wish more managers at other locations were like this. I will be coming back to Chipolte in Humble Texas!

Reviewed 4 March 2015 via mobile

Me and my wife love chipotle. We go all the time. This place was very dirty poor service and the chips where stale. When they give you the serving size is normally very generous but not this place I walked out hungry.

Reviewed 1 March 2015

We had agreat time here
Staff were friendly and helpful
I let one of the staff choose what to include in my chipotle burrito and it turned out to be an excellent choice
Food was delicious and colourful
It was more than enough for one person
I would come back for it again