All reviews burger king la quintas front desk dish network hard boiled eggs gas station per day biscuits and gravy excellent hotel room was clean an early morning flight parking lot rental car next morning pool and hot tub yogurt shuttle service
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Location is very convent
Shuttle bus service is good.
Some room are too old and smelling.
The AC also is too old and make sound.
Breakfast is very good but finish too early in week day. Hot water 24 hour which is very important for me.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
MP6268, Operations Director at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear Tzu Chi Y,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding our hotel. Our property is going through an improvement process, we sure do hope to see you again in the near future to show you a great quality room and excellent service.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I have been staying at many hotels on my travel, rarely have to write a review.
My first time staying at La Quinta airport Humble, TX and this is the last.
- Call for Airport A Shutter many time with no answer, had to take a Taxi there.
-When I set up the alarm, the Telephone/ Radio making some sizzling noises, so I pick it up and the charging/connnector cable was hot, with burnt small and burnt my hand.
-Called front desk, she said this is busy time , can't left the desk, so I went down, no one there ! Receptionist said she is the only person there, no mantianance people , house keepr or Manager on duty.
- Next morning, talk to the Manager, he's just staring at me, not even an apologized.
-Went for breakfast: Average. the Fruits : Apple and Orange was soft, like they are old and had been tossing around for too long.
This is my personal experience with this Hotel, definitely not coming back !

Room tip: Close to airport.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We are very sorry to hear of your recent experience with us. This is certainly not the experience we hoped you would have. Your comments regarding your noted inconveniences have been shared with our management team in hopes of implementing corrective measures.

Danielle
LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I only write this review because I am still very upset, I got burnt by the telephone charging/Connector cord got shorted and burn me, Reception told me she is the only one at the hotel, no house keeping, maintenance or Manager, so I had to remove the damaged phone by myself. The hotel does not answer call for Airport pickup, no wake up called at promised, Fruit at breakfast are bad: Apple and Orange look like something we should have thrown out long ago.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
MP6268, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear Loc N,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay. My apologies for the events which occurred during your stay. During our evening hours, our housekeeping and maintenance teams are not on premises, however, rest assured your concerns were addressed upon their return. The remainder of your comments have been shared with our team to continue improving. We wish you the best during your future travels.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Date of stay: July 2017
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
MP6268, Operations Director at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Reviewed 15 July 2017

This was a getaway for my better half birthday but the mildew smell was so strong in the hallway and the room I called the front desk and asked for another room and I was told the odor was from the carpet being cleaned so that it would be the same in all the rooms I should have insisted a new room because it flared my allergies and instead of enjoying the evening I ended up getting medicine to try and help my allergies hopefully they fix the problem because I've stayed at this location before and enjoyed it bit this time almost sent me to the doctor

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
MP6268, Operations Director at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience at our hotel. I would like to apologize for the less than satisfactory state of your room. This is not in line with our typical hotel condition and your comments have been shared with our maintenance team. Rest assured these matters are not taken lightly and are being addressed. We do hope you will stay with us again during your future travels.