“Such a fun and friendly place”

Main Event Entertainment
Ranked #1 of 10 Fun & Games in Humble
Reviewed 10 August 2018

As a large group we booked an event for our group to bowl, eat, play and laser tag. We had such a great time. The food was plentiful and so tasty. The bowling lanes were fun to play on and the youths in our group enjoyed the different games they could set up for bowling. Laser Tag was probably the high light as we were able to play a game as a group against each other. Just wish we had more time playing that. The arcade is perfect to bop around and play in.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I enjoy this place especially for the Humble area because we don't have to go all the way to Dave & Busters to be able to enjoy this kind of stuff. They have something for everybody on the menu. Their food and drinks are good. Nice and clean, still looks brand new.

I usually come to bowl but it books up really fast. You can reserve online which is good however I'm never solid on weekend plans to commit to being on time for anything.

They also have laser tag, pool tables and some kind of sky walk which I'll have to try soon. The arcade games are plentiful. I was able to play about six games with a $10 card. Prices vary per machine but I'm usually racing or playing basketball.

I recommend the Eat and Play combos if you're going to get food or play any of the arcade games. I don't think they have a time or day limit like Dave and Buster's does, I was able to order the deal on a Saturday evening. Your meal comes with the game card ranging from $10 to $30.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

This place is always busy, having little competition nearby. This visit we went to have dinner and get play cards. The food was decent, the only downside is they only serve Pepsi products. I've been here multiple times and the games always are working. That's more than can be said at Chucky cheese and max bowl.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Decided to get out and watch the Warriors and Cavaliers game four. I hadn't got a chance to stop at this location since reopening from Hurricane Harvey. This particular location is not as big as the Woodlands location but the service and atmosphere was way better. Our waitress was excellent, the food was good, and very clean all around the building. I liked that they had officers on duty with the recent events that have taken place. This is family friendly, if you wanted to go on a date, or just meet up with friends. The best part was the service. The staff was very friendly and attentive. I made a request to change the channel in the section we were in to watch the game and with no hesitation they made it happen. I would definitely recommend this location and I'll be going back soon.

1  Thank Reggie H
Christopher M, Guest Relations Manager at Main Event Entertainment, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Hello Reggie , thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an awesome review! Make sure you sign up for a FUNaccount to receive $10 for your next visit!