Open today: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AM

Reviewed 29 July 2018
spicer02
Houston, Texas
via mobile

All reviews laser tag arcade games great place bowling tickets fun
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I enjoy this place especially for the Humble area because we don't have to go all the way to Dave & Busters to be able to enjoy this kind of stuff. They have something for everybody on the menu. Their food and drinks are good. Nice and clean, still looks brand new.

I usually come to bowl but it books up really fast. You can reserve online which is good however I'm never solid on weekend plans to commit to being on time for anything.

They also have laser tag, pool tables and some kind of sky walk which I'll have to try soon. The arcade games are plentiful. I was able to play about six games with a $10 card. Prices vary per machine but I'm usually racing or playing basketball.

I recommend the Eat and Play combos if you're going to get food or play any of the arcade games. I don't think they have a time or day limit like Dave and Buster's does, I was able to order the deal on a Saturday evening. Your meal comes with the game card ranging from $10 to $30.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

This place is always busy, having little competition nearby. This visit we went to have dinner and get play cards. The food was decent, the only downside is they only serve Pepsi products. I've been here multiple times and the games always are working. That's more than can be said at Chucky cheese and max bowl.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Decided to get out and watch the Warriors and Cavaliers game four. I hadn't got a chance to stop at this location since reopening from Hurricane Harvey. This particular location is not as big as the Woodlands location but the service and atmosphere was way better. Our waitress was excellent, the food was good, and very clean all around the building. I liked that they had officers on duty with the recent events that have taken place. This is family friendly, if you wanted to go on a date, or just meet up with friends. The best part was the service. The staff was very friendly and attentive. I made a request to change the channel in the section we were in to watch the game and with no hesitation they made it happen. I would definitely recommend this location and I'll be going back soon.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Reggie H
Christopher M, Guest Relations Manager at Main Event Entertainment, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Hello Reggie , thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an awesome review! Make sure you sign up for a FUNaccount to receive $10 for your next visit!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We went on a Monday night during the "Monday night madness special"
It was ok most of the "deals are not that great, like you can get 10 hours of unlimited games but you are limited on what you can play and are unable to win prizes or tickets which kind of takes some of the fun out of it. Bowling is really cool to do there, really nice lanes.

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank Yuki_haunna
Reviewed 18 August 2017

A group of four of us went out to Main Event Entertainment to Celebrate one of us leveling up. Three out of four of us had never been to a Main Event. Therefore this review is based on a first time experience.

We arrived around 8 or so on a Friday night. Upon arriving at the reception counter to pay we were quickly told to go to a kiosk to purchase a funcard. That was a mistake as that was not what we were asking about and the cashier was not interested in verifying that was what was being asked. We were asking about the Summer FUNpass not the FUNcard. That issue was resolved, thankfully and we were on our way for some fun.

First thing first, if you plan to bowl when they are busy sign up for bowling once you arrive, you will likely have to wait as we did (wait times vary, our wait was about 30 minutes give or take). We hit up the bar and it took a little bit for my friend and I to receive our long island iced teas (which were very bitter and strong, nothing like a long island should taste). We didn't bother to return the drinks due to the time it took to receive them in the first place. The bartender was nice so it there was no friction there, I just think the drink too a bit to make due to maybe not being consistently ordered.

We went outside for our friends to smoke and to just hang out for a while. When we were buzzed to come we went and picked up our bowling shoes and headed to our lane. Set up was fairly easy, shoes fit without any fuss. Only thing that was a tad frustrating were the bowling ball weights. They seemed to be too light, too heavy and mediocre in weight. Or the holes for the fingers were too small or large. If possible, I'd ask if you have your own ball if you could bring it in for use, otherwise be prepared for what your in for there. Wait staff didn't take too long to come around and ask if we wanted anything and didn't take too much of a time to return with our orders.

After we bowled we went for a game of laser tag. None of us had ever played, I don't think so we weren't really sure what we were in for. The guy who made announcements before letting us enter the laser area echoed and made it hard to understand what he was saying. Once we were inside we spread out and tried to figure it out as we went. It was fun but definitely not very clear on our objective. I wouldn't recommend laser tag unless you know the ins and outs clearly as we thought we were going to be playing against each other. Not against everyone else in the room pretty much. Unfortunately, we didn't play again due to the fact it wasn't very clear the firs time around.

Lastly, we played some arcade games. Just note that the arcade games are not a part of the deal, you will have to purchase a FUNcard at the kiosk and pre-load funds to play. Most of the games are $1.50. Very few were a $1.00 or less. The area to redeem your tickets from the games that give tickets were closing up before we could grab our cheesy prize of the night.

Overall, this location has potential and I'll likely return to a main event in the future. Just not sure about returning to this specific location as someone in our party lost a very important key. We called them twice and never received a call back or an answer. Thankfully, we found it at another place we had visited prior or else we would have be out of luck. So if you lose something, either return in person as soon as you realize it's missing or be prepared to be ignored.

Date of experience: August 2017
Main E, Guest Relations Manager at Main Event Entertainment, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Hey Diana! Thank you for taking the time to leave us some very valuable feedback. We will share this with our team in Humble and look forward to having you stop by again.