“So Good. Will cook anything you like”
Review of Tosca Americana

Tosca Americana
Reserve with OpenTable
Tosca Americana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 306 Restaurants in Humble
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We love this place. The food is fantastic. The chef will prepare any food item you like. My daughter has a gluten allergy and they prepare the gluten free pasta from scratch. The lobster ravioli is like eating a little piece of heaven. You will want to lick the plate it is so good. They have a great wine selection. They also have a wonderful brunch on Sunday. The value of the brunch is super.

1  Thank texasnice

Reviewed 17 July 2017

To say our meal was enjoyable would be an understatement. From the appetizers to the Dessert every bite brought with it more perfection and cravings for what might come out next.

If you can't find something you like on the menu another cool thing about this place is you can ask the Chef. He'll probably cook it up for you on the spot.

4  Thank Russ L
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I took a woman there for our first date. I first made a reservation for 7:30. She was running behind and I kept pushing the reservation back 30 minutes at a time until it was 9:30 and she had just gotten ready. I called the restaurant to see if they were still going to be open and they said they would wait. We got there just before 10:00 and they had a table set and waiting for us. The chef even brought out a fantastic appetizer for us. It could not have been better if I had actually set it up. I ordered the veal saltimbocca which was fantastic. It was the best I have ever had. My date had the cedar planked salmon which was also delicious. The service was great and so was the food. I definitely want to go back.

4  Thank Roger H
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Eight of us had dinner tonight at Tosca Americana. We had arranged to have a wine tasting with each course. In fact, once at the restaurant, we simply let Chef Eddie select the appetizers, main courses, desserts and wine selections. The dinner was superb as was the service. My husband and I have travelled extensively in Italy and I believe that this is the best Italian food that we have ever had in the USA. I am amazed and delighted that Tosca Americana is only a few miles from our home outside of Houston, Texas. I highly recommend this restaurant and I also recommend that you either turn the decisions over to the chef or at least ask for that day's recommended entrees.

4  Thank ToriBarry
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Dropped by this place by seeing it off of West Lake Houston near Will Clayton and Dunkin Donuts
Met the manager and the Chef who was personable and well versed in the art of great Italian food
A must for a nice dinner you will be pleasantly surprised with the robust flavor which is lacking in many so called Italian Restaurants

3  Thank richardkU6937ZF