2,274 results
All reviews bagel shop einstein bagels spindletop restaurant shula's steakhouse einstein brothers lobby bar nice hotel valet parking guest services downtown area convention center business trip high floor business hotel room service corner room self park
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am beyond disappointed. I came 7 months pregnant with a toddler for my husbands work trip. The staff is utterly unhelpful. I have to call multiple times or chase them down in the hall to find out they don’t speak English. I’ve had to wait hours to have my room cleaned or trash taken out. It’s supposed to be a smoke free facility and smoke is entering into my room as me and my toddler have to breathe it in. The bathroom ceiling is leaking over the bathtub in multiple (at least 3) places. This hotel has no continental breakfast and is about as far away from family friendly as one can get. The floors were soaked yesterday as my son and I entered and a lady had to warn us because there is no sign. There are currently also doing construction on everything. Do you and your family a huge favor and stay somewhere else.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jordan H
Richard C, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I assure you this is not typical. Would you please send your stay details to consumeraffairshourh@hyatt.com so that I may address your concerns? Thank you in advance.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Close proximities to many offices, shuttle service available. Good choice of food - appreciate that there is option to grab something quick after a full day in the office. A bit of noise during the day, plus when there is a conference ongoing - breakfast can be filled up very quickly.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

We are so glad you enjoy our location and our food options. We hope you will continue to visit us for your business trip needs.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for work very good size rooms all the amenities available.

They have a small gym with a good amount of cardio machines and some weights, they could add some more machines but I guess it’s good enough for business people when staying in houston.
The hotel is right downtown walking distance to pretty much everything or a short Uber ride away.

The breakfast is a decent American style breakfast with all the comforts you need to start your day off right. They also have this amazing bagel place in the hotel open 24/7 so you never have to worry about not finding food.

The hotel offers a nice outdoor pool which is also very nice. Overall I was happy with the hotel and would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Thank you very much for the kind words. It sounds like you were able to enjoy the hotel and the all the amenities we have to offer. We hope your travel brings you back to stay again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is outstanding. We were able to enjoy the restaurant, lobby bar and exercise facilities. We ran out of time to use the pool but did walk around the rooftop patio and pool. We will definitely stay at this hotel again when in Houston.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

We are pleased you chose to stay with us for your celebration! You will have to come back again when it is pool weather.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is a first class hotel. Everything in perfect shape. Upper floors have great views of Downtown Houston. On my multi day stay, housekeeping was perfect, except on my last day, when they forgot to replenish items that had been used. I called to report, and they brought them to me within 2 hours.

Then they have an awesome restaruant. Prime rib is awesome, and they serve it with hot, homemade bread. Service at the restaruant is second to none.

Front desk help perfect too. A new young man helped me select the perfect room, and one time I had a question, and another lady was so helpful and gave me the exact info I needed.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It sounds like you experienced the best we have to offer, including our great staff. Please remember us next time your travel plans bring you back to Houston.