2,274 results
All reviews bagel shop einstein bagels spindletop restaurant shula's steakhouse einstein brothers lobby bar nice hotel valet parking guest services downtown area convention center business trip high floor business hotel room service corner room self park
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Stayed recently for a small meeting. Hotel bar is in the center of the lobby and is a great spot for everyone in between meetings.

I was in a corner room next to the elevators. Was pleasantly surprised by how large the room was considering it was in a tiny corner of the hotel. Bathroom was a little small but very functional. Only negative for me, was the automatic toilet bowl cleaner they use. The smell reminded me of a hospital.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Richard C, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are pleased you enjoyed your time with us. I can understand why you are not a fan of that smell and I will share your feedback with our housekeeping team.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Booked the Hyatt because I thought at least it would be consistent. Expected basic, got unexpected and horrid. The hotel is very dirty and everything is old and coming to pieces including the sheets. Drastically needs refurbishment before they loose all their customers.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

I am very sorry this was your experience with us. I assure you this is not typical. If you would like to share more information about your stay, please email us at consumeraffairshourh@hyatt.com.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Very nice hotel. Check was easy, staff helped with car and luggage. Room was nice long with a comfortable bed. Easy access to Minute Maid stadium by using hotel shuttle. McDonalds a block away for a quick walk and a bite to eat.

Stayed: August 2018
Richard C, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We love our baseball fans and are glad you utilized our shuttle. Please remember us next time your travel plans bring you back our way.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

I have allergies, and a food allergy to soy, which is in everything -- they moved me to a room with a filter, changed the filter as I arrived to make sure it would be working well, and then brought a microwave up so that I could heat up food from the grocery store and Snap Kitchen (which has pre-made allergy labeled meals). They also provided me a list of restaurants that mark major allergens on their menus. It was fantastic. I didn't get ill and had a great trip.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for sharing you experience! We know how challenging food allergies can be, and it is our mission to make it as easy on our guests as possible! Please remember us next time your travel plans bring you back to Houston.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

This particular hotel is great. The staff is very professional and friendly. The food is great and service is wonderful. I would recommend this hotel to others. As well as stay here again upon my return.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Richard C, Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Thank you for your kind words and for recommending us! Please do come back and stay with us next time your travel plans bring you our way.