All reviews underground train m club baggage claim an overnight layover early flight connecting flight between flights george bush next morning rental car convenient location concierge lounge short stay room service breakfast buffet one night stay up to date
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Clark give me best feel and best service in Houston Marriott airport hotel. If I need to give him star, I will give him 6 out of 5. For the overall, this hotel is feel great and harmony, change my emotion from the missing fly.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Dear Jason W,

Thank you for choosing Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental. We are glad you liked the great service provided our associates and had a great stay. Thank you again for your kind feedback, and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

I don't know who reviewed this hotel as "great for business'. As I sit on the floor typing on my laptop I wonder what hotel of any type doesn't have desks? And not even a chair.

I just went down to the front desk to see if they could give me a room with a chair. No. None of the rooms have desks. Well, can I have a chair? She's trying to find me one. In about 10 minutes I"m going to go down and steal one from the restaurant.

>>>>>BREAKING NEWS - Maintenance guy just brought me an excellent executive chair. Now have a good set up with the chair the rolling food tray. The maintenance guy was apologetic and said he gets that "all the time".

Room tip: You must walk outside down a covered walk to get to any of the rooms.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Director of Operations at Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear Benl,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our hotel. We are disheartened to read that we did not live up to our usual standards, and we are truly sorry for the issues you experienced with your guestroom accommodations. Rest assured your comments will be shared appropriately within our organization for future development plans of the property. We hope you will accept our apology and consider giving us another chance to show you the outstanding service that we typically provide.

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

I want to thanks Daniel and Ryan at the front desk. They truly are the stars at this Marriott airport hotel. I also want to thanks the staff at the restaurant, they went extremely friendly and attentive. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone who plan to stay by the Houston airport. The only problem I encountered was the noise from housekeeping in the morning hour, they kept slamming the door.

Dear Warren L,

Thank you for being our guest at Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental. We are glad you liked the friendly service provided by our associates and had a great stay. Please be assured we will share your compliments with Daniel and Ryan. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

The site is in a great location for travelers, on the airport property and even if you are not traveling by air, it is easy to find. My highest praise goes to the staff, they are very professional, personable and downright friendly. The rooms are nicely appointed and very comfortable and the meals in the restaurant, delicious.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear aprilcousins,

Thanks for reviewing your stay at Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental. We are delighted our staff took a great care of you and that your experience with us was enjoyable. We are excited to share your kind comments with our entire team. Thanks again, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Easily accessed from the various terminals at Houston airport by a small monorail system you arrive at the centre of the web of concentric circles of rooms that comprise this low storey modern purpose built airport hotel. Once you work out how to get to your part of the web I found the well appointed room to be both spacious and functional; the bathroom had large walk in shower, white towels and double ply toilet paper! Stayed 2 nights here for client meetings with participants flying in from three other cities; the large public spaces around the central lobby, and the large bar and restaurant area (with vast number of TVs on dozens of different channels!) enabled us to easily host both meetings and meals with clients. Pleased to say my faith in North American hotel chains was restored with this positive experience with Marriott.

Dear GCR484,

Thank you for choosing Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental for your business meetings. We are delighted our excellent facilities and comfortable accommodations exceeded your expectations. Thanks for your business, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.