Lowest prices for your stay
US$223
Curio.com
US$225
Free cancellation until 01/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$207
Expedia.comUS$225
PricelineUS$223
Hotels.comUS$225
All reviews marriage retreat allen center large floor to ceiling windows great remodel downtown houston wonderful weekend higher floor corner suite rooms are beautiful public areas valet staff double tree lobby bar oatmeal continental breakfast king bed excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2021

The hotel had a whole event yesterday with a live dj, free food and drinks. We had just landed from a flight so we were exhausted and came upstairs to take a nap. When we came back downstairs, it was 10pm; I was like dang we missed the event and of course the bar was close by this time. When we walked by again, we saw people at the bar so we took a seat. At this time, the manager comes over to assist and I express my gratitude, not knowing that the bar was already closed. He says don't worry, I got you and BOY did he have us. You could tell that he's a conversationalist and that he's just really cool to be around. As he brags about the event that the hotel just had, he tells us that these drinks are on the house since we missed it. He proceeds to make us these custom cocktails. He has to be a mixologist because the drinks were extremely strong but the flavors blended so well that you couldn't taste the alcohol. They had this beautiful salt rim, I was like omg, I was so excited. As we enjoyed our drinks, we kept talking about how good they were; I mean they really were banging, probably the best drink I've ever had. We finish our drinks and he's like since you enjoyed them so much, I'll make you another round. Dude gave us an unforgettable experience at the hotel bar. Amazing!

Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Chris Niederschulte, General Manager at C. Baldwin, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Jaycold14352 - Thank you for staying with us at the C. Baldwin Hotel and I am sorry you did not get to experience our monthly "Happy Hour" event. We do this once a month to appreciate our guests of the hotel and surrounding office buildings. David, the manager you referenced, treats all guests as if they were in his home and I am delighted that he was able to take care of you, it is his passion. We hope that you will return in the future when travel brings you back to downtown Houston.

Reviewed 31 July 2021

I absolutely loved this hotel! This is a hidden gem in Houston! The decor is what caught my eye. And the concierge were amazing! I wish the restaurant was open but maybe next time. I would recommend getting a package deal with the parking if you plan on staying a couple of days. This location is close to nightlife, local restaurants while still being subtle. I would definitely recommend this for a couples getaway or a solo trip. Overall, this was a great choice for a solo birthday staycation!

Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton

LaLasView713 - Thank you for choosing to stay at C. Baldwin Hotel! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and so excited that you enjoyed the decor. We plan to reopen the restaurant in September and we hope to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 July 2021

Shelly at front desk was very sweet and professional. She helped me with every request and always wore a smile. Wonderful to have her represent the front of the Curio house. You can tell she has experience and enjoys her work.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton

kaziakubrick - Thank you for choosing C. Baldwin Hotel, we sincerely appreciate your business! Shelly is an amazing leader and always ensures that guests have a phenomenal experience. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 July 2021

The AC thermostat was regulated to only allow the temperature to be lowered so much. Not comfortable enough to sleep at night. Of course, the vent was high above the bed and blowing directly to window. I reported it to the front desk but nothing changed.

Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
shelmadine murry, Guest Services / Front Office at C. Baldwin, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience. My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. I do hope you will give us the opportunity in the not too distant future to provide a more wholesome stay.

Thank you for staying at the C. Baldwin hotel.

Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

Words cannot express how aesthetically pleasing this hotel is! My partner and I happened to meet the food and beverage manager David. He is so great !! Wow he took great care of us and answered all of our questions ! Great and high energy manager will definitely come back to visit !! We are just and aw with the overall hospitality and service . Must Book ! Thank you David !!!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
shelmadine murry, Guest Services / Front Office at C. Baldwin, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2021

Thank you for your kind works, It will be shared with David and his team.
We are delighted to know your stay was satisfactory. Thank you for staying at the C. Baldwin Hotel.