“Mexico White Table Cloth Restaurant”

Saltillo Mexican Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Saltillo Mexican Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #437 of 8,697 Restaurants in Houston
Reviewed 8 January 2018

Nice ambient good service, tasty but pricey Mexican restaurant. Their chips and salsa were delicious. We ordered shrimp cocktail, spicy shrimp, fried mozzarella, one of their salads for appetizers to share. We ordered tortilla soup which is very tasty. Grilled Rib-eye skirt came with asparagus spears, grilled vegetables (cucumber, red and yellow pepper), rice & beans. The bottle of red wine (from Mexico) recommended by the waiter was not that good. Best for you to select your own, which I would have done with France burgundy region. Mexican yellow cake with white icing with strawberry fan and a brush stroke of sauce on the place for dessert. Everything was delicious, but rather expensive.

1  Thank healthyeater2013

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Visited this restaurant for the first time on Saturday and was greatly impressed. The staff is so friendly and helpful and suggested great food for us. Don't miss the Enchiladas Saltillo. They are fantastic. I'm looking forward to a return visit.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Great service, feels like family. The food is really good. They are known for their grill but the enchiladas are good too.we had two chicken enchiladas Saltillo, one cheese enchiladas Verde and one pollo Chipotle. All was good the wine llist is strong. It is a small place so get reservations.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

The enchiladas are so far the best I've ever tasted. The drinks are very good . And the staff is friendly with us. I will definitely come back here often.

1  Thank snowytravels
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Went with friends who loved the former location. The wedge salad and guacamole were good. Was told the brisket was excellent so I tried it. Looked as though I got a bad cut of meat---stringy and dry---couldn't swallow it. Beans and potatoes were ok. Coffee served warm. Tables close together but nice atmosphere.
I love Mexican food. This isn't Tex Mex and I did not order the right thing.

1  Thank LBHouston11